Piccolo schooling Goku on fatherhood

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
meanwhile Vegeta's son was so gully he was the last suriving saiyan in the UNIVERSE in his timeline, fought off the androids, went back in time, sliced WORLD DESTROYER FREIZA like a crunch roll, save GOKU'S LIFE, made a man of gohan, went back into his timeline, grew up as a kid, went super saiyan as a YOUTH, went SUPER SAIYAN 3, and beat goku's OTHER son in a friendly fade.

Vegeta > Goku in fatherhood. but what did you expect? He IS the PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS :lawd:
:usure:Vegeta didn't even raise Future Trunks. On the other hand, the Trunks that did have Vegeta in his life turned into a lazy, underachieving, scarf-wearing fukkboy:pacspit:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like goku couldnt get the job done...:jbhmm:
anigif_original-grid-image-11967-1430424385-29.gif

Too bad gohan didnt grow up to be as thoro as trunks
gohan_fukatsu_no_f_by_sergiofrancz-d8r41va.png

But what else do you expect from someone raised by a LOW LEVEL SAIYAN, rather than the PRINCE of ALL SAIYANS :blessed:
Man I still remember my mom's boyfriend tricking me into getting the Saiyaman VHS tapes..Gohan was such a disappointment. :snoop:

nikka was rushing me to make a choice

Him: "Get this one,Brolly has a son named Brollan! he reaches a new Saiyan level":sas2: :troll:

Me: ":gladbron:"

Got through the first tape and :martin:

Not knowing what filler was back then was tough :mjcry:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Was raised by Gohan:russ: Don't know how Vegeta can have stans.
nikkas act like just cuz Vegeta was there, that makes him a better father. If you there but ain't showing your son any attention or affection, are you really doing your job as a father at all:jbhmm:? Even Vegeta admitted that shyt to Trunks before he killed himself.

Goku's an absentee manchild but whenever he was around he was spending time with Gohan as much as possible, going fishing with him and teachin him how to be a man who could walk on his own two:wow:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Gohans life has been a living hell. I won't be surprised if guy becomes psychotic.
He got kidnapped by a moon destroying being and watched his father die at the hands of his uncle. That shyt was some lion king level fukked up. Even before that we saw him crack and flip out on raditz in a way no toddler should :to:.
Piccolo "kidnapped" Gohan: Took a toddler away from his mother .:to:
He was a 4 year old left in the wilderness alone and got beat up by a dude who was matching his dad in combat every single day. :to:
Fought elite class saiyans at the age of 5 :to:
Watched the one person Gohan as a toddler had human contact with for a year, however twisted he was, die protecting him and shouldered that guilt :to:
Sees the rest of his comrades die 1 by one and his dad comes back only to leave his dad in a comatose state to go to namek :sadbron:
On Namek he got his neck snapped, saw his friend dende get vaporized, saw his piccolo nearly die AGAIN
xJvHw9B.png

He escapes namek and is led to believe his father died AGAIN
xJvHw9B.png

He spends a couple more years training and finds out his father is as psychotic as piccolo :scusthov: give a murderous cyborg a senzu bean brehs:scusthov: don't understand that your own son is a pacifist brehs:scusthov:. Then Gohan loses his father A-fukking-GAIN and it was partially his fault when he does get strong enough
xJvHw9B.png

You'd think that at the time of peace he'd have some rest and relaxation nah uh nikka :damn: he's got his mom to deal with. Chi chi is a sabretooth tiger mom and that boy ain't about to slack on his studies. :demonic: He ain't even allowed to go out of the house unless its for studies :wtf: motherfukk he just saved the world cut a brother some slack :mindblown:
Then in the Buu Saga Gohan, probably affected by PTSD, misses a potara earring and gets absorbed by buu. This dude even after unlocking his potential and has caught bullets in the past can't catch a damn earring but he sure can catch L's :snoop:
And to top it off............. when the earth blows up his ends up saving fukking Hercule instead of him
xJvHw9B.png

If someone told me that Gohan became as insane as Broly in the new dragonball super and starts bodying EVERYBODY ain't a motherfukking thing anyone can do about it
xJvHw9B.png
xJvHw9B.png
xJvHw9B.png
xJvHw9B.png

oAoG47Z.jpg

latest

Last edited:

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
Gohan: "Hey Piccolo. Can I ask you something?"

Piccolo: "What's that?"

Gohan: "When Dende & the Nameks went to settle in on that other planet you could've gone with them. I was wondering why you chose to stay here with us? They're your people."

Piccolo: "Well.... I might join them some day, but for now I feel like my mission is here on Earth. Sometimes connections between people run deeper then where they're from, or what color skin they have."

That quote & life lesson from Piccolo to Gohan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Anything tangible Cacarot has ever done for his son BY FAR.

He may have been well over twice as powerful than the green one, but Piccolo is well over twice the man Cacarot could EVER be.

Last edited: