Physically Disciplining Your Children

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
When I was a kid, my parents used to whoop my ass when I got out of line and I turned out okay. I don't go OD on my kids like my folks did, but I do pop them and occasionally put my hand to that ass.

Are you one of those people who don't hit your kids or would you lay the hands of GOD on them if they act foolish?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Beat the black off em' :hmm:

I'm only 5'1. Got's to instill fear into them at a young age before they turn into taller, bigger, stronger teenagers who think they can't get dropped :obama:

its inevitable.

my mom beat me, once I was 16 years old i gave her the :childplease: and held her hands when she tried to do that shyt again. She was all :damn: and I was all :youngsabo:

As for beating your kids I aint sure theres a correlation. I know a ton of GHanaian dudes like myself that got licked and they have turned out to be wastemans. :ld: On the otherside of the spectrum you have me...a young nikka doing things...:win:

There are more important things

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
no kids yet but let em fukk around if they want to. they gon already know the drill :ufdup: slide into the room like

1029362_o.gif

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
its inevitable.

my mom beat me, once I was 16 years old i gave her the :childplease: and held her hands when she tried to do that shyt again. She was all :damn: and I was all :youngsabo:

As for beating your kids I aint sure theres a correlation. I know a ton of GHanaian dudes like myself that got licked and they have turned out to be wastemans. :ld: On the otherside of the spectrum you have me...a young nikka doing things...:win:

There are more important things

HOLD UP..... STOP THE PRESSES!

You held your mother's hands down as she tried to beat you and actually LIVED to tell speak about it?!?!?! :wow:

I saw my older sister and younger brother get dropped by my mother in their 20's for talking slick :laugh: she's my inspiration :yes:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
When I was a kid, my parents used to whoop my ass when I got out of line and I turned out okay. I don't go OD on my kids like my folks did, but I do pop them and occasionally put my hand to that ass.

Are you one of those people who don't hit your kids or would you lay the hands of GOD on them if they act foolish?

I do to my kids not often but i do pop their ass when they acting up
they be looking like this :sadbron:

got that fear instilled in them so they know whats up though :violent:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
HOLD UP..... STOP THE PRESSES!

You held your mother's hands down as she tried to beat you and actually LIVED to tell speak about it?!?!?! :wow:

I saw my older sister and younger brother get dropped by my mother in their 20's for talking slick :laugh: she's my inspiration :yes:

Hell mothafukkin yea :stopitslime:

Musta been six inches taller at the point. Hasnt touched me since.
She (and even my dad) know I dont give a shyt and nobody can tell me anything. I'm respectful because they instilled good morals in me...but I am also stubborn. If I feel a certain way regarding a situation, nobody can tell me anything different :manny: If theres something I dont wanna do, nobody can force me to do it :manny:. This is just a result of me being increasingly independent over the years though and them being more dependent. Cant treat me like a man, and beat me like a child

You_Ugly_on_Skype

#LurkSet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LurkSet #LurkLife
I don't have any kids but I used to get my ass handed to me. I believe I turned out okay. Ever since Dr. Spock and other so called child experts said it's wrong to put hands or your children, and the advent of a more aggressive CPS, I've seen a decline in society with the incumbent generation of young people. There are some exceptions though. Some parents are afraid of properly disciplining their children.

"spare the rod and spoil the child"

It should done in moderation.

Also, we have a lot of people who have no business being parents, all of the babies having babies is very unsettling :snoop:

But I digress

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
I caught major ass whippins growing up, I have a kid and my take is this...

I pop is fine, the total ass whippings though ain't needed and in fact is overkill.

As my child gets older I would like to have the kind of relationship that they feel comfortable telling me ANYTHING. Kids get caught up and make situations worse when they gotta hide shyt. I'd rather help them deal with whatever and guide them in the right direction then to have em fear an ass whipping and make a bad situation worse.

Daps
I got beating as a child, it never really deterred my behavior tho. I got an eight year old son. Instead of whooping his ass I might slap 'em in the back of the head for doing dumb shyt. But what I found most effective is talking to him first then making him do push-ups until he feels his arms are gonna snap :manny:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
I dunno, I have had a hand laid on me and me and I never will to my kids either.

Choice I guess.

Same, I can even see with myself that it doesnt work at all really. Beating your kids has been correlated with a lot of bad shyt too, everything from lower IQ to aggression issues. Im not going to do it unless some really bad shyt goes down.