Photos of Black women/girls from 1890s-1910s

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Glad we don't live in this time for obvious reasons,one reason being I bet the smell up under those dresses couldn't have been great:scust:

Back then a lot of the women didn't wear form fitting clothing,could you imagine not knowing the girl youve been "courting" got them d's up top and a fat ol azz until yall both actually naked and about to have sex:whoo:

I would like to experience what that kindve surprise must feel like before I die:mjcry:,every once in a while you surprised when a chick had more azz than you thought,but I want the whole Christmas morning style experience:banderas:
lmao. You guys never cease to amaze me.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I remember growing up thinking god if I could go back in time I'd save Harriet Tubman, of course she died of natural causes along with an injury to her head caused by a punk slave master so I should maybe restate my sentiment, I wish some people could have a second chance at life if anyone is deserving it would be her she spend a large portion if not all of her life looking out for others.
womens-rights-stanton-home-harriet-tubman-erie-canal-120.jpg
look at the eyes in this interpretation, just to show you how much of a fighter she was in the early 1900's she underwent brain surgery and did so without any type of medication, she just bit down on a bullet while they operated.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
I remember growing up thinking god if I could go back in time I'd save Harriet Tubman, of course she died of natural causes along with an injury to her head caused by a punk slave master so I should maybe restate my sentiment, I wish some people could have a second chance at life if anyone is deserving it would be her she spend a large portion if not all of her life looking out for others.
womens-rights-stanton-home-harriet-tubman-erie-canal-120.jpg
look at the eyes in this interpretation, just to show you how much of a fighter she was in the early 1900's she underwent brain surgery and did so without any type of medication, she just bit down on a bullet while they operated.
:damn:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
old photos creep me out man.

I remember when nicole kidman was looking at them pictures and realizing them people in the house were dead.

had me shook

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah dont look at it like that, kids just like playing with toys,

Or, you know, little girl is just trying to have fun and play with a doll. :what:

nikkas always want to hit that racial angle.

I feel you, but out of all the points to make, out of all the issues to call attention to...

This nikka talking about a little girl's doll. :dead:

Yall never heard of the doll tests? :francis:

Drs. Clark used four dolls, identical except for color, to test children’s racial perceptions. Their subjects, children between the ages of three to seven, were asked to identify both the race of the dolls and which color doll they prefer. A majority of the children preferred the white doll and assigned positive characteristics to it. The Clarks concluded that “prejudice, discrimination, and segregation” created a feeling of inferiority among African-American children and damaged their self-esteem.

Brown at 60: The Doll Test | NAACP LDF