PhoenixKnightly_23 and illadope Aren't Really Dating, Phoenix may be a guy

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Chris Deezy the god not only makes it back from a very long hiatus, but brings with him the very first 6 STAR Thread :damn:

Lets start with PhoenixKnightly23's E-Relationship with fukk boy illadope.

So a poster (who will not be named) hooked up the gawd Chris Deezy with some intel.

On Ms. Phoenix's twitter (PK_PK_CHU) or some lame gay shyt, there is a tweet stating word for word..

"No more walking dead?! :*( I guess I'll need a BF to occupy my time until October."

Let's break that down.

":*( I guess I'll need a BF to occupy my time until October."

"I guess I'll need a BF"

"I'll need a BF"

Now, correct me if I'm wrong my next statement, but I think that means she's single.

So that raises multiple questions:

1) Why does she claim to be taken on this site?

2) Why does this man (likely a stranger to her) claim her as his female on this site?

3) Did this nikka pm her on some "hey, be my play girlfriend" shyt?

Okay, that's besides the point. Here's why I believe Phoenix is a man.

A couple of telltale signs include:
1)A private twitter
I'm thinking she has her twitter private to block out the girl she's posing as from ever seeing her tweets.

2) Small number of following/followers.
NO ATTRACTIVE FEMALE HAS LESS THAN 50 FOLLOWERS.
I'm thinking that twitter is only given to members on this site to further sell the fact that he is a real woman on this site.

3) Doesn't tweet regularly (according to my source)
I'm thinking the dude behind her account posts more on his actual twitter, & only gets on the female account occasionally, when he remembers.

4) Curly Hair on one picture, Straight Hair on another picture.. That was posted 2 minutes after the first one

So if y'all ain't know, twitter has a recent pics screen on the iPhone. Im thinking this dude tried to add pictures of this girl so it looked like a real active account, but didnt take into account that people can see when the pictures are posted. The first picture posted she clearly has curly hair, & another picture is posted literally 2 minutes later & she has straight hair. Now I don't know much about women's hair but I think it takes longer than 2 minutes to straighten your shyt.

Conclusion:

So yeah, bow down to the god Chris Deezy, with a 6 Star Thead all up on you bytch nikkas. :bow:

-Christopher "Chris Deezy" Dorner

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
maybe the abbreviation BF did not mean boyfriend I propose to the coli that BF was actually an abbreviation for butt fukk

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
No intro?

nikka do you not see the Grade A content in the OP? The numbered lists? The conclusion? And you bytchin about an intro?

You're lucky I even gave your unworthy eyes the opportunity of witnessing the first 6 Star Thread :childplease: with yo bytch ass