"Philly aint been the same since the SHOWER POSSE crushed the JBM towers"-Bro. Omar (MST)

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
This is :duck:
The showers got smashed in Philly, the remnants got smashed in DC, they got smaller and smaller and got fukked up everywhere they went until the molecules surfaced in toronto to get raided every 8 years along with some "five point generals" and "falstaff crips"...literally every 8 years.
4th and Kdy vs Showers >>> 4th and KDY got that...and that was ONE BLOCK CREW.
JBM vs (A stronger) Shower posse >>> JBM got that...that's why they're still around now. Ain't no more shower in philly.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
:salute:And we already told them this in the other threads. Any out-of-towner that came and tried to set up shop, got sent packing, so they now avoid Philly altogether.

Anyone who knows any history knows that. Philly made it real hard on outta towners. Even killed a couple of frank Matthews guys. Still like that out there now too.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Anyone who knows any history knows that. Philly made it real hard on outta towners. Even killed a couple of frank Matthews guys. Still like that out there now too.

Yeah my old head cousin from Queens told me that Philly nikkas was too crazy to even try to set up shot. Philly nikkas killed with no remorse shyt even the mob was the same way. Something in the water here

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yeah my old head cousin from Queens told me that Philly nikkas was too crazy to even try to set up shot. Philly nikkas killed with no remorse shyt even the mob was the same way. Something in the water here
Nation_of_Islam__public_domain_.jpg

:demonic: