Philippines President Duterte: Obama is 'so black and arrogant', I killed someone @ age 16

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Im going by personally experience on and offline

And gang culture is a poor example

I seen more Filipinos use the N word more than any Asian group

After Pacman lost they were N bombing everywhere
Of course they were, their hero just lost that nikka pacman is like jesus to them. If Mayweather lost, we'd be talking about dog eating. That's how sports goes.

But nah, I'm actually headed to Manila in December, and easily they are the nicest people I've ever encountered on earth, and I've been to A LOT of countries, just got back from south america, and flips are even nicer than them. It's universally accepted in the expat community that Filipinos are too nice to a fault. Thais are nice but they will shank you if you get out of line. If you're black, and you want a paag, go to the Philippines, felt like a celeb, and not in the weird far east asia way, but rather, like a relative. I told a story on here about a friend of mine that was a virgin, obese, jehovahs witness, who found his wife there. Unfortunately he passed from a heart attack before the wedding. But this cat couldn't find a girl for the life of him, and yet, he met a pinay online, went over there and was embraced by not only the family, the whole village. They will call you sir every single day you're there.

Oddly enough, the most racist/xenophobic in Asia....are the chinese. It is laughable to say its the Flips. Not even close.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Of course they were, their hero just lost. If Mayweather lost, we'd be talking about dog eating. That's how sports goes.

But nah, I'm actually headed to Manila in December, and easily they are the nicest people I've ever encountered on earth, and I've been to A LOT of countries, just got back from south america, and flips are even nicer than them. It's universally accepted in the expat community that Filipinos are too nice to a fault. Thais are nice but they will shank you if you get out of line. If you're black, and you want a paag, go to the Philippines, felt like a celeb, and not in the weird far east asia way, but rather, like a relative. I told a story on here about a friend of mine that was a virgin, obese, jehovahs witness, who found his wife there. Unfortunately he passed from a heart attack before the wedding. But this cat couldn't find a girl for the life of him, and yet, he met a pinay online, went over there and was embraced by not only the family, the whole village. They will call you sir every single day you're there.

Oddly enough, the most racist/xenophobic in Asia....are the chinese. It is laughable to say its the Flips. Not even close.

Just going by my experience. I admit that I never been to the Philippines. However I seen ALOT of racist ass Flips online(and not just with the Mayweather incident) which effected my judgements. But again my experience=/=everyones.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Just going by my experience. I admit that I never been to the Philippines. However I seen ALOT of racist ass Flips online(and not just with the Mayweather incident) which effected my judgements. But again my experience=/=everyones.
I recommend it to any brotha. Any time brothas ask me where to go in Asia, I direct them to either the Philippines or Japan (thats why the homie decided to check for pinays). Thailand is alright but that shyt be too crazy in terms of morality shyt be a little to turnt up haha. But if a brotha ever asks me where too, I say Manila or Tokyo. I just got back from Medellin, gonna check out Manila in a month and make a decision on where to move, Im kinda over China. Thinking about buying a condo in Manila actually. They love americans out there, and the laws favor us, they speak english, super nice, and easy visa, girls will be on you like white on rice, dirt cheap even cheaper than china. its top of the list, but I just need to visit to see which district I want to move too, its a toss up between makati, taguig, pasay and quezon. But I dunno, I was feeling Medellin too, so its gonna be tough to pick, Ill know once I spend a couple of weeks there, I already got a couple of paags lined up upon arrival :dead:

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
Taipei isn't too bad to go either if you've got a good job, the people mostly keep to themselves.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad expensive tho, easily the most expensive place I've ever spent extended time.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Taipei isn't too bad to go either if you've got a good job, the people mostly keep to themselves.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad expensive tho, easily the most expensive place I've ever spent extended time.
Yea Taipei is cool, but them prices and earthquakes doe. :picard:

Cambodia is coo, but they lack the type of infrastructure I like, if you're one of those rugged backpackers that don't mind poverty, you'll eat good there (no pun). Lot of english teaching jobs, cheap apartments. Im a big city type of guy tho so I couldn't do it.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Of course they were, their hero just lost that nikka pacman is like jesus to them. If Mayweather lost, we'd be talking about dog eating. That's how sports goes.

The hospital I work at has a huge Filipino population and from my experiences they're some of the nicest Asians I've ever encountered. Not to say that some aren't on that BS but compared to Vietnamese, Koreans, and Chinese they aren't so bad.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
The hospital I work at has a huge Filipino population and from my experiences they're some of the nicest Asians I've ever encountered. Not to say that some aren't on that BS but compared to Vietnamese, Koreans, and Chinese they aren't so bad.
Yea in the states they fill nursing jobs (this alone should tell you about their character). I used to work in medical insurance and they filled those jobs too. In fact, now that I think about it, when I go home and I write on fb I'm home, guess who calls me to kick it? my old black and filipino homies, without fail. It's been years and they still remember me. I haven't been to Manila in like 8 years, I just wrote on fb "Manila Dec 15th" and all my old friends bombarded my PM. Couple of chicks I used to mess with back then were on some "Need a ride from the airport?" :dead: I'm there for 12 days and already have a full schedule, I hope I don't get caught up :whew:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Koreans get the forever :wtb::mjpls: They won't call you a ****** to your face like the Chinese but they'll say some FOUL shyt about you behind your back or right in front of you if they don't think you speak the language (which always leads to some fun "SURPRISE bytch" moments :pachaha:)
Koreans are alright, they hate cacs more than blacks. You know with the whole occupation and juicy (prostitutes looking for military guys) issues they have. They mostly stay out of my way, but I notice they target cacs.

I hate to generalize 1 billion people but when compared to other asian countries, yea china is easily the most racist and xenophobic. Other than N.Korea they were the most closed off and coldest. It can wear on you sometimes, don't get me wrong I've met loads of coo chinese, never had an issue dating, my longest relationship was with a chinese, but I swear, their xenophobic nature can get tiring man.Youll never see shyt like this in the Philippines, Philippines is like Mexico, you see hundreds of americans walking around like its nothing. You won't see no shyt like that in china, they wouldnt even allow it.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I recommend it to any brotha. Any time brothas ask me where to go in Asia, I direct them to either the Philippines or Japan (thats why the homie decided to check for pinays). Thailand is alright but that shyt be too crazy in terms of morality shyt be a little to turnt up haha. But if a brotha ever asks me where too, I say Manila or Tokyo. I just got back from Medellin, gonna check out Manila in a month and make a decision on where to move, Im kinda over China. Thinking about buying a condo in Manila actually. They love americans out there, and the laws favor us, they speak english, super nice, and easy visa, girls will be on you like white on rice, dirt cheap even cheaper than china. its top of the list, but I just need to visit to see which district I want to move too, its a toss up between makati, taguig, pasay and quezon. But I dunno, I was feeling Medellin too, so its gonna be tough to pick, Ill know once I spend a couple of weeks there, I already got a couple of paags lined up upon arrival :dead:

When it comes to Asia I first wanna try Thailand. Sibling visited there and loved it.

As for Colombia I wanna visit there in the future. I have sime questions for you if its okay if I PM you.