Philippines President Duterte: Obama is 'so black and arrogant', I killed someone @ age 16

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
These white people, those from EU, the ignorant Americans, pretending to be, this Obama. You are so black and arrogant.) [He] reprimanded me. Why do you reprimand me? I'm the president of a country," Duterte angrily said.

I think he’s saying why, a black man, would reprimend another colored person...like you think you’re like the rest of these white folks?? He’s reminding Obama’s that he’s not like these cacs he represent. Obama was harsher on African leaders then white presidents were. I think Duterte felt betrayed .

KingSlime

All Star
Daps
They push the negritos to the jungle and in the mountains, so nobody would see them.

Negritos are the original filipinos, before the spanish came in.

The Philippines were a colony of Spain for 500 years, and they received African slave plantation labor same as the ones they had in Latin America/Caribean. Most black passing filipinos are most probably their descendants but to say that most of them are originally indigenous might be a bit of a stretch

Shoog Shatmi

All Star
Daps
These white people, those from EU, the ignorant Americans, pretending to be, this Obama. You are so black and arrogant.) [He] reprimanded me. Why do you reprimand me? I'm the president of a country," Duterte angrily said.

I think he’s saying why, a black man, would reprimend another colored person...like you think you’re like the rest of these white folks?? He’s reminding Obama’s that he’s not like these cacs he represent. Obama was harsher on African leaders then white presidents were. I think Duterte felt betrayed .
It's hard to know exactly what he meant reading a crappy translation, but I think you are really reaching thinking that he ever felt any kind "people of color" solidarity or affinity with Obama. Such sentiments are not common among Filipinos, especially not Filipinos in the Philippines.

PerrinN

All Star
Daps
The Philippines were a colony of Spain for 500 years, and they received African slave plantation labor same as the ones they had in Latin America/Caribean. Most black passing filipinos are most probably their descendants but to say that most of them are originally indigenous might be a bit of a stretch
I don't think the Spanish brought any African slaves to the Philippines, either way the "negritos" in the Philippines aren't really related to Africans genetically

They jus look similar

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Obama is 'so black and arrogant'

Aint no other way, baby. Get wit it or get lost.

barry.gif

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Filipinos are called the "Blacks of Asia" yet they ironically be the MOST RACIST towards Black while copying our style. interesting right?
Actually no, they are the least racist in asia.

In cali, which has the most segregated prison system in America, the filipinos run with the crip card, not the asian card.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Actually no, they are the least racist in asia.

In cali, which has the most segregated prison system in America, the filipinos run with the crip card, not the asian card.

Im going by personally experience on and offline

And gang culture is a poor example

I seen more Filipinos use the N word more than any Asian group

After Pacman lost they were N bombing everywhere