Philadelphian Maurice Byrd fatally shoots neighbor Stephen Strassburg after being call N-word

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Damn you can't let emotions get the best of you mane now he gotta sit in prison for awhile while... gotta be more tactical maybe pay a homeless to jump him or something emotions will get your locked up no joke
I wish he would just beat the shyt out of him. Ain't no coming back from 1st degree murder. But at the same time that cac fukked around and found out :sas1:

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
You call a man the n-word but don't even think about what potentially comes after and seeing how he lost his life and all afterward, it begs the question...was it worth it? Clearly, it wasn't.

It's like I always say...everything a person says and does has a consequence but some people be soo in the moment getting high off that dopamine and they don't use their brain.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I read the story and while it's true that they had history, he shot the guy after being called the n-word, this is after HE followed the victim outside. It's pretty open shut.

:manny:

Might be open and shut case on fox news forums where you might feel more comfortable regarding your position although the case is yet to go to court.

Does he has a ccw? At what point was the gun drawn? Did the deceased have a weapon or display any intimidating or threatening behavior? Where was the shooter positioned? Was he back against the wall? Did he have room to retreat? Is there any video footage? Was the shooter under the influence of any drugs or alcohol? Even if he didn't have a ccw is he eligible to carry or is he prohibited from owning a firearm? Was the deceased under the influence of any drugs or alcohol? What prior arrests does he have if any?

Certainly you are going to assume this is the first time the shooter has been called that word and won't jump to conclusions that he just shoots at anyone who says it. And who's to say the white man is racist when he says that word, maybe he's one of those Eminem wegroes (wiggers) that grew up around black people and use that term as frequently as they do.

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
Cac was told to stay away from the breh and went into ole boy's place of business anyway and hurled the N word repeatedly.

iHHH7ka.png

Shotta dem cap a shot!

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
There was another story out of NYC about a Hispanic that said N to an older breh and also got shot.

They're tried their best to negate the N word so Black people embrace it, but many are not with the bullshyt..

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
“Police say they responded to the location three times for verbal disputes between the two men since 2022.”

This was some fear thy neighbor shyt
It always escalates because cops fail to do the bare minimum
But Breh-Breh and Associates about to quote me some push my glasses up on my nose, well actually shyt
That show is fukkin crazy. Me and my girl binged watched all the episodes and each one had us :damn:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
OD, an ass whooping or skull white meat would've sufficed
Wait for dawg to present danger, leg shot to the outside of the thigh to avoid the femoral.

These racist folks think black folks are free murder, you can't trust fighting one of them. They might be strapped or have a family member inside with a rifle, in which I would be doing if any of my folks had an outdoor confrontation.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is a prime example of managing your emotions and not letting someone trick you out your freedom.

The courts doesnt care if your ass was disrespected before you did what you did. They just know that you killed somebody because you cant control your emotions and thats that. Yall out here being emotional but are yall gonna serve that time with him and raise his family when they bury him under the jail?

Last edited:

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
I know I should feel bad for dude that got blicced all in the coffeen, but I don't.

Let A Fro Be A Fro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dirty South