Philadelphian Maurice Byrd fatally shoots neighbor Stephen Strassburg after being call N-word

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
FNDN7a-XoAIK3FD

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
A+

All jokes aside I wish he did something else other than ruin his life

I don't know how many people are going to get it. I tried "fastball" and "screwball" before settling on "curveball".

And yeah, jokes aside, people gotta move better. It's another "two lives ruined" moment, not to mention all those who loved them or who they were responsible for. I get how emotional that would have made him, but it's one of the reasons that a lot of people shouldn't be carrying guns 24/7 cause you're more likely to ruin your life than save it.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Damn, hopefully the article is lying to create a guilty cloud around the trial.

Bro should never show burner until you feel like you are in danger, once you feel any form of danger to your safety, you got a right to kill him. Shoulda put his pink ass down inside the business first off, should not have been on the phone giving them an actual documented view of the situation. Bro REALLY fukked up there.

I would have definitely killed that pink bytch, but I'm smart enough to know you can only kill in certain situations. I'm willing to tell the police, "yea, I waited until I felt in danger".

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Don't be silly. He wasn't killed over words. There's a documented history of the white neighbor being a nuisance.

They followed the proper channels and the police told them to "just stay away from each other".

I read the story and while it's true that they had history, he shot the guy after being called the n-word, this is after HE followed the victim outside. It's pretty open shut.

:manny: