Philadelphia Schools Closing While A New $400 Million Prison Is Under Construction

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
The government , local and federal, continues to fail the future. Education is probably the key topic I care about and is one of the reasons I don't fukk with a lot of politicians, they glaze over the issue, it's on their checklist to have some speaking points, but the past four administrations have done absolutely nothing to address the issues....class wars are real, and they continue to take away the common avenues in which people advance

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Until shyt starts DIRECTLY hurting nikkas pockets etc. ain't nobody really gonna do anything most likely

sad but true :manny:

For most nikkas that's true. But there's some of us trying to put in work...

I'm the Dark Knight of the movement breh. I'm the hero black people needs, but the one it needs right now :whoo:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You know it's funny when it rains it pours
They got money for wars, but can't feed the poor
Say there ain't no hope for the youth and the truth is
it ain't no hope for tha future

That's what randomly burst in my head after reading that :pacspit:

Groanman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
THREE-OH-FIVE TILL I DIE
We're all worth "something" to someone.

Liberals make money off of us via abortions. (someone's getting paid to kill the babies)
Conservatives make money off of us via foreign wars. ( black oil for our black blood)
Black mothers are using us to collect government assistance.
Black men are using us to sell the drugs that they're selling for someone else.
Public education is indoctrinating us to conform to whatever bullshyt system they're rolling with at the time.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Our country spends money on the wrong things, if even 1/4th of our military budget went to healthcare and education we'd be damn near a utopia.

Case in point, 1 F-22 Raptor costs $420 million, our country ordered 188 of them and they aren't even in active combat service because of a design flaw that causes pilots to blackout :russ:

the problem with that is the defense companies lobby and line the pockets of all these politicians in order to keep america in the war business at the expense of the poor folks. and I say this cuz, its usually the less educated, and less financially well off folks who are on the front lines making the actual sacrifice when it comes to fighting a war these days.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is why I'm all for Charter schools and Private education. I just don't think the government should be involved in education at all. I mean at the very least, lease or sell school buildings to organizations that wish to open charter and/or private schools but they can keep their bureaucracy to themselves.