Philadelphia Schools Closing While A New $400 Million Prison Is Under Construction

Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt is crazy. I remember when they closed the libraries and rec centers...I'm pretty sure that's around the time they were hittin 300 murders easy.this city is fulll of shyt and been full of shyt. Not only that whoever gives close to a damn is getting thrown under the bus.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
the white man must be purged from this planet.
34rdauo.gif
Then wouldn't be here posting on the internet...

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
are u surprised

take a look at the government from obama to bush and so on. they give the military over 30 million a month for the middle east but somehow we dont have enough money to wipe out poverty in this country

the reason u ask.....the oil fields in the middle east are more important than a nikka getting educated and able to eat and feed there kids...

these private prisons investments are bigger than education

PrinceDeeDer

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Take away the schools, you take away the education, which will lead to more crime. Its a business move :yeshrug:

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hearing news like this, you kinda wish for some anarchy lol.

But on the real, this is depressing news & while it's reported a lot, it is overlooked by Black folk if it doesn't involve them directly pretty much. But these are their ways of hindering our growth, closing schools & opening prisons. And it's too bad, for the most part, we're too poorly educated already because home-school would have been a good idea. So many young, talented minds will now go to waste.

To the few that make it out, I'm disappointed how they don't give back as much as they should. I'm all for a new Black Wall Street. If they did it as a small community with few millionaires, you would THINK it could be done in this day & age with more Black millionaires. But sadly, it's not....maybe change will still come one day, word to Sam Cooke.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
they still closing down religous affiliated schools over there...i know theyve played a big part in the cities education system...when you close those down it automatically results in overcrowding on top of the PS downsizing....my aunt was telling there so desperate the city is combining middle and high schools on top of the extracuricular activities cuts:mindblown:this is disastorous....luckily my aunt dashed to the burb as soon as she found out her sons cathlioc school relocated out the city and apparently so are a bunch of other parents on shorrt notice..

Daps
my aunt was telling there so desperate the city is combining middle and high schools on top of the extracuricular activities cuts:mindblown:this is disastorous....

:huhldup:seems like the education system is under an imminent total collapse.

And if they're doing all this it begs the question of how bad is the actual education (teachers, textbooks, etc)

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably less than the amount of nikkas who sit on the internet all day being forum freedom fighters :ehh:

Until shyt starts DIRECTLY hurting nikkas pockets etc. ain't nobody really gonna do anything most likely

sad but true :manny: