Philadelphia, Pa.: Woman Shoots At Two People, Hitting A Baby In The Leg šŸŽ„

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
an Amazon driver in Philly started shooting at a School Bus because the bus asked him to move the Amazon truck :deadrose:
this is a good ass neighborhood too

one thing ive noticed about Philly is people in cars argue A LOT...
like im always coming across someone in a car yelling at a pedestrian or another driver

with that said...I still feel safer in Philly than I do in Chicago

Not sure how true this is but my homie went to graduate school in Philly and lived there for a few years. Bro said the locals have some weird obsession with parking spots. Like if u park in front of someone's crib after they move their whip, they'll legitimately have an issue with you. Street parking btw.

Last edited:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
:francis:
Daily mail saying the parents ran because both have warrants

ainā€™t that some shyt

Not sure how true this is but my homie went to graduate school in Philly and lived there for a few years. Bro said the locals have some weird obsession with parking spots. Like if u park on front of someone's crib after they move their whip, they'll legitimately have an issue with you. Street parking btw.

Philly parking wars get crazy, real shyt

if you from Philly you get used to it but yeah mfs will crash out over parking spots in front of their crib, especially if parking is tight in that area

Human Torch

Byrd Gang šŸ¦…
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
ainā€™t that some shyt

Philly parking wars get crazy, real shyt

if you from Philly you get used to it but yeah mfs will crash out over parking spots in front of their crib, especially if parking is tight in that area

Box over somebody moving your folding chair out of ā€œyourā€ parallel parking spot brehs

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Box over somebody moving your folding chair out of ā€œyourā€ parallel parking spot brehs

Square biz.

I remember when my wife tried to park in my moms (RIP) neighborhood. The whole time I was like:

giphy.gif

Not trying to die or get stomped in because she's not used to the parking :damn: