Philadelphia, Pa.: Woman Shoots At Two People, Hitting A Baby In The Leg šŸŽ„

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
an Amazon driver in Philly started shooting at a School Bus because the bus asked him to move the Amazon truck :deadrose:
this is a good ass neighborhood too

one thing ive noticed about Philly is people in cars argue A LOT...
like im always coming across someone in a car yelling at a pedestrian or another driver

with that said...I still feel safer in Philly than I do in Chicago

Last edited:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
The NE we knew is dead breh :francis: . There was a time you were able to shop, chill with ya chick, and just be at ease up NE. I dunno what the fukk happened between then and now :mjcry:
All the hood nikkas from NP/WP moved to NE and the countyā€¦shyt ever since that school bus got shot up near NEHS I knew shyt was different

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Transport that bytch to iran

Have her buried up to her neck and stoned her to death

And the parents not shyt especially owing a person $100 over drugs

Nah...we need to go deeper. Since this society is more focus on "reality TV" and fukkery, just throw every fukking malicious criminal and murderer on a island, film the shyt, and call it PUBG :ehh:

Have them goofies fight for their freedom the hardway. Let them torture themselves and shoot it out for all the clout in the world.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
:gucci:

UKVu0t8.gif

concise

Veteran
Daps
they caught her...

TLDR is a detective recognized her face (they had another video) because she was a victim in a shooting 2 years ago...
and then they got an anonymous tip that matched who the detective thought it was

it was over a $100 drug debt

:francis:
That baby needs to get pulled out of there ASAP by child services to have any chance at a normal life.