Philadelphia, Pa.: Woman Shoots At Two People, Hitting A Baby In The Leg šŸŽ„

Daps
Reppin
#dogset
Said it took police over an hour to locate the parents after they fled the scene and left the baby, wounded :snoop:

I swear some people need to just be stripped naked and dropped into a 20ft pit full of hundreds of starving NYC rats šŸ€ .

A nice slow demise.

That goes for the shooter AND the parents. That baby is doomed being raised by them anyway so šŸ¤·šŸ¾ā€ā™‚ļø

Genome

Pro
Supporter
Daps
I haven't been to Philly in over a decade. I want to visit again to get a cheesesteak and beer but I don't know Philly is wild :picard:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I haven't been to Philly in over a decade. I want to visit again to get a cheesesteak and beer but I don't know Philly is wild :picard:
I slide thru for whatever Iā€™m attending, stop at Ishkabibbles, etc and pick up cheesesteaks for the fam, and hit the highway.
I be feeling overdressed just walking around downtown Philly in what I consider casual wear. :huhldup:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

As a philly native, heads will say "NideeeZ WeRE WoRSe!"

But the grim reality is that the youngins are fukking up the city and have no sort of morals, compared to the days where heads would shoot it out while sparing vics.

It's a entire demon up there and I thank the Lord I was able to leave the city before I became another face on the Daily :francis:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
how you leave your shot baby stranded. Lock the parents up too :scust:
They were ready to charge that loss of life to the streets and just stomach the trauma

Edit: Wtf kinda of shooting was that :what: gotta be mentally ill and not some street shyt, she didn't chase them down or nothing so what was the point of it?