phil-spencer.gif

michael-jackson-i-love-this-song.gif

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
he's white. the bar is always low.

That isn't it here. Everyone else was white save for Shane Kim. He's the one like Neo. He's the one who got the CEO to believe and invest.

Everyone else was head of Xbox. Peter Moore, Robbie Bach, Don Mattrick, Shane Kim, J. Allard, etc. They were in charge of Xbox, the side project, the thing Bill Gates didn't understand and what Steve Ballmer didn't want.

Phil is in charge of Microsoft gaming. He has a seat at the big boy table that the others did not have and the title has the company name not the sideshow name. To get to this point, I know he's done five lifetimes worth of work.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
That isn't it here. Everyone else was white save for Shane Kim. He's the one like Neo. He's the one who got the CEO to believe and invest.

Everyone else was head of Xbox. Peter Moore, Robbie Bach, Don Mattrick, Shane Kim, J. Allard, etc. They were in charge of Xbox, the side project, the thing Bill Gates didn't understand and what Steve Ballmer didn't want.

Phil is in charge of Microsoft gaming. He has a seat at the big boy table that the others did not have. To get to this point, I know he's done five lifetimes worth of work.

I'm talking explicitly about what he's done since being in charge of Xbox since 2014. Took an ENTIRE GEN off after promising great things each and every year he was in charge. And he gets a pass for it.

ITWAN

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm talking explicitly about what he's done since being in charge of Xbox since 2014. Took an ENTIRE GEN off after promising great things each and every year he was in charge. And he gets a pass for it.

ITWAN
I think his promises came to fruition over all.

Outside of the flops when it comes to games basically everything Phil has said he wants to do or was happening happen or is in the process of happening.

As far as some of the quality of games or lack of exclusive hard hitters he worked with what he had and was pretty straightforward with plans and future outlooks.

When he said they were gonna aquire 1st party talent in like 2017... Who woulda thought in 2022 it's be Activision blizzard.

On top of that he actually games, and comes from a gaming background and kinda worked his way up to leading Xbox.

Even with the white man perks that ain't easy to do. Especially for someone who's background isn't in business or management.