Phil Spencer: "getting [acquiring] Nintendo would be a career moment for me"; Nintendo's future "exists off of their own hardware"

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I know this is the internet and nobody can read or think critically.

But what he’s saying is pretty much exactly what everyone here is saying.

He was asked “why not just buy nintendo”

His answer was “they got too much money and pride for that to happen. Only way it’s posssible is if their investors start demanding growth or we convince them they don’t need their own hardware:heh:

Both are a far cry from being reality any time soon. Which is why M$ bought Bethesda and Activision instead.

But….fukk all that…….go off:ehh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I know this is the internet and nobody can read or think critically.

But what he’s saying is pretty much exactly what everyone here is saying.

He was asked “why not just buy nintendo”

His answer was “they got too much money and pride for that to happen. Only way it’s posssible is if their investors start demanding growth or we convince them they don’t need their own hardware:heh:

Both are a far cry from being reality any time soon. Which is why M$ bought Bethesda and Activision instead.

But….fukk all that…….go off:ehh:

no they pretty much said their long con was installing people onto their board and having them spend their cash on hand to make it easier for them to acquire them in the future

Yall will spin anything for daddy phil though :coffee:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
no they pretty much said their long con was installing people onto their board and having them spend their cash on hand to make it easier for them to acquire them in the future

That’s not what it says.

No offense but you clearly don’t understand how any of this works. I’ll try to explain, but i’m probably wasting my time with you.

Nintendo has lots of cash.

Cash is worthless to investors.

Unti recently nintendo had zero pressure from investors to turn that cash into “growth” or profit for investors.

Nintendo and Microsoft have a mutual big time investor who would/could push for growth, which would be microsoft’s only opportunity to merge, but that’s a long time away.

Unless Microsoft can convince nintendo they don’t need their own hardware…..smiley face, sarcasm.(one day all local hardware will go away)

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Yet Only y'all Sony Stan's are the ones wigging out.

There are 5 threads on this leak all from y'all.

Meanwhile I couldn't make a singular thread outside of the FTC thread if it was remotely associated to the matter.

It's at the point were it's not worth entertaining y'all.

You all can sit around and make threads about Xbox to each other and fill them up with your own head cannon commentary of gaming and the industry at this point

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That’s not what it says.

No offense but you clearly don’t understand how any of this works. I’ll try to explain, but i’m probably wasting my time with you.

Nintendo has lots of cash.

Cash is worthless to investors.

Unti recently nintendo had zero pressure from investors to turn that cash into “growth” or profit for investors.

Nintendo and Microsoft have a mutual big time investor who would/could push for growth, which would be microsoft’s only opportunity to merge, but that’s a long time away.

Unless Microsoft can convince nintendo they don’t need their own hardware…..smiley face, sarcasm.(one day all local hardware will go away)

They don't care if it does Involve Sony, that just the long and short of it.

Meanwhile they still havent got a big 1st party exclusive game this year.

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Xbots bought that hook, line & sinker :francis:

a8bedd1a-f3ae-4640-b9e0-2624da80ae52_text.gif

9041c9a7-6bbd-41df-9ea5-8805997ab49b_text.gif

:mjgrin:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
You decided to not read the thread and quote me to say some shyt.

Sony stan’s dumb too :mjlol:

Sony the one that introduced "cinematic gameplay" where replay value became non existent and gaming budgets EXPLODED to where almost 3/4ths of all 3rd party companies died out in just the last 25 years. Spending 60% of the time watching cut scenes and 40% gameplay is a terrible paradigm, where consoles prices also exploded. PS3 was $600 during launch in late 2006 and no price cut was introduced until 2009.