xbox series s

source.gif

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
this is shyt is so pitifully banal, who tf is sharing emails like this. like yea this will make a great headline

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
For a while I couldn’t find a PS5/XSX, I bought the all access XSX and the GOWR bundle…

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Yall the ones changing the narrative, now its xbox series x were available the whole year? Phil Spencer didn’t come out on stage in June and annoucne they are solving the supply issue?

If thats the case that makes the sales this year look even WORSE.

Xbox series x was always in stock and theres been no demand :hula: xbox series x had supply issues, and you had to buy a forza bundle
reality was it was hard to find either console without buying a bundle. but Sony Stans told me the Series X was easy to find because you could get it from a 3rd party seller on Walmart.com for above retail

oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we practice to... console war

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
reality was it was hard to find either console without buying a bundle. but Sony Stans told me the Series X was easy to find because you could get it from a 3rd party seller on Walmart.com for above retail

oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we practice to... console war

Yes, what a tangled web indeed

received_1085161461659211.jpeg

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Sony Stans forget their own rhetoric when they were saying the Series X was available everywhere. most retailers had the bundled Series X, but you could get the console by itself direct from MS
I don't who they were but it was easier to get these consoles in this order; Switch, Series S, Series X, PS5.

I spent the best part of 2021 trying to get a PS5 and one of the brehs on here even tried to help me out. I eventually got one unbundled in early 2022 unbundled direct from Sony.

But just a quick question. Wasn't Halo Infinite supposed to be bundled with the Series consoles?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I don't who they were but it was easier to get these consoles in this order; Switch, Series S, Series X, PS5.

I spent the best part of 2021 trying to get a PS5 and one of the brehs on here even tried to help me out. I eventually got one unbundled in early 2022 unbundled direct from Sony.

But just a quick question. Wasn't Halo Infinite supposed to be bundled with the Series consoles?
all of them were hard to find at some point. people's anecdotal experiences depend on many factors, including luck. some people got a PS5 day one