Phil Spencer claims he was forced to buy Horizon Zero Dawn

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Horizon Zero Dawn came out 6 years ago. It’s the first game, hence the name ZERO and DAWN

I got the Forbidden West bundle too and didn’t realize that was what I had ordered. I would have given it away if it wasn’t digital. Turned out to be my favorite game so far for the PS5 though.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Sony and retailers were forcing bundles to purchase consoles. I remember year 1 I had to buy a stupid bundle at gamestop that game with an extra controller. I felt retailers were forcing bundles to gouge consumers. I think xbox was forcing bundles with FH5 and a Diablo one. I think forced bundles shouldn't be a thing and they should have the game sold separately.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I’ve never in my life brought a bundle console. From the ps2/Xbox era to now…

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I bought mario all-stars bundle, and i think a diddy kong racing bundle, shyt…i think every nintendo console i bought was a bundle.

I didn’t know it was hard not to get a non bundle console…learn something new everyday I guess.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I mean.... it did get a 60 FPS patch last year for PS5...

Something both Redfall and Starfield dont have :heh:

EZP6M3wWoAElkj5.jpg

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Sony Stans forget their own rhetoric when they were saying the Series X was available everywhere. most retailers had the bundled Series X, but you could get the console by itself direct from MS

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Sony Stans forget their own rhetoric when they were saying the Series X was available everywhere. most retailers had the bundled Series X, but you could get the console by itself direct from MS

Yall the ones changing the narrative, now its xbox series x were available the whole year? Phil Spencer didn’t come out on stage in June and annoucne they are solving the supply issue?

If thats the case that makes the sales this year look even WORSE.

Xbox series x was always in stock and theres been no demand :hula: xbox series x had supply issues, and you had to buy a forza bundle