Phil Jackson: Lebron James can be better then Michael Jordan

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Yeah but you really think Wilt could avg 50 ppg, 25rebs and like 20apg now?:russ:

Hell naw!!

probably not with the zone defense. But it wouldnt be out the blue to say 30-35 points and 17-18 rebounds a game. If Dwight can do 14 a game, why cant a better player do more?

If he played today he would clearly be the most valuable and probably the best player in the league.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Who would stop him? :usure:
wilt-dunking.jpg

Wilt is not avgin 50ppg in 2012..

:rudy:

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So we're going to play the Phil's word is gospel game again?

As for mike, he wasn't some mythological figure, anyone can be surpassed

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn I remember back in the days, around 2008, when LeBron vs. Kobe was a legitimate debate.

They grow up so fast :wow: ....I'm both sad and proud.

kobe is about to win his 6th ring. like guess who?:mjpls: we've already witnessed MJ 2.0. what happens if kobe walks away with 7 rings. 1 more then air j?

so of course a 6'8 265lb, high jumper/trackstart/football player with handles and a decent jumper should be able to be the best the nba has ever seen. yes better then kobe, mj, etc. kobe said this years ago when lbj just got into the nba. he said WE better hurry up and win are ships before he figures it out. WE was all the older ballers that were still sitting on contending teams at that time.

no one was in denial about LBJ. IF LB gets a SERIOUS post game, learns to shoot the mid range jumper and 3 ball with confidence no matter when he's shooting it, or no matter where on the court he's shooting it. if he does those things. he will be the best player ever to me.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Well duh

People have been saying Bron has the physical tools to be better than Jordan for awhile now.

What set Jordan apart was he had a perfect combination of skills, physical abilities and talent.

Since Jordan retired we've seen guys with more natural talent, guys who are more skilled and guys with way more physical gifts, but nobody has had that perfect combination that he had.

Ready2Rhyme

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
"I think it's the best that I've ever seen a player of mine play with an overall court game. I'm asking him to do so much, and he's accomplishing it. I never asked Michael to be a playmaker."-Phil Jackson(2001 Playoffs)

:ohhh:

:troll:

The Zen Master had an agenda with that quote - one that had a lot to do with winning playoff games and encouraging Kobe.

Nowadays he's just keeping it real.