Phil Jackson: Lebron James can be better then Michael Jordan

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
People gotta realize that is the nature of sports. There is always someone eventually that comes around. People used to say there would never be another Wilt or a Dr. J.

I'm not sayin Lebron will be that guy.

I'm just sayin..

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
“He's got all the physical attributes. I think we all question the prepping that went into LeBron. His defense was shaky when he was a younger player and finding his way through that direction. He is a player that can play four positions. Except for perhaps the center spot, which he hasn't given a shot at yet, he can play those other four positions quite well. This is unique; Michael could play three and was very good at all three of those. But as a power player that LeBron can become, I think he has an opportunity to explore and advance some of the status that he has already gained.

"Winning six championships is an elusive thing out there, and they haven't won two yet. But he's kinda got the smell of it and even the Olympic experience this summer, he was the granted leader of that team and was the critical player when they needed something to happen in the final games. I think he's there. I think he's at that position. He's got good things ahead of him, and a lot of it depends upon if he's gonna be healthy for the remainder of his career.

“I have a hard time judging that best player, but I do think that Michael had more moves in the post and he had more of a, perhaps, shooting touch with his back to the basket and all these kind of things that were part of his game. LeBron has this train out of control when he gets the ball in transition that he can go coast to coast without anyone getting in his way. And if they do, he's going to over run them. And he's got the power with the body, and he's developed a left hand that's extremely good.

"There's a lot of things that you are seeing in the development of this player that leads towards that, but the ideal and the whole reason behind this is what kind of championships are you gonna get from a player like this? Can he match what Michael has done?”

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
:laff: at somebody new coming out weekly. Then again if nikkas didn't cling to Mike's balls so viciously maybe the same questions wouldn't keep getting asked and the same, valid responses wouldnt' keep getting supplied.

:ohlawd:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
nope

Shaq was a bull, but he wasnt like Wilt. Wilt was playing 45 minutes a game, and was arguably the strongest player ever to play in the NBA. :ohlawd:

Wilt was a created player. :ohlawd:

In a lot of ways, Lebron is a created player. :ehh:

Ready2Rhyme

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Damn I remember back in the days, around 2008, when LeBron vs. Kobe was a legitimate debate.

They grow up so fast :wow: ....I'm both sad and proud.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
nope

Shaq was a bull, but he wasnt like Wilt. Wilt was playing 45 minutes a game, and was arguably the strongest player ever to play in the NBA. :ohlawd:

Wilt was a created player. :ohlawd:

In a lot of ways, Lebron is a created player. :ehh:

Yeah but you really think Wilt could avg 50 ppg, 25rebs and like 20apg now?

:russ:

Hell naw!!

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I'ma tell ya'll nikkas right now..

I have never seen anything like Lebron in my life..

Ever..

And I saw Jordan's whole career from the gate..

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
Yeah but you really think Wilt could avg 50 ppg, 25rebs and like 20apg now?

:russ:

Hell naw!!
Who would stop him? :usure:
wilt-dunking.jpg