Pharrell been working on new N.E.R.D music, says he has 12 songs done and said they give him the same feeling as the songs from N.E.R.D’s In Search Of

Milk Man

Veteran
Daps
Ahh, I am not fully sure that means they're beefing but who knows?

I don't think they're beefing, because both have always spoke highly of each other in every interview that they do.

There probably was just some honest mishandling of the album credits, maybe due to miscommunication.

But you're right, who knows. That's just me guessing.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I found the interview that I read on Vulture.com where Vulture.com asks Chad about his credits on Pusha T’s abum It’s Almost Dry album this what Chad said:

Vulture: “I was looking over the credits for Pusha T’s album It’s Almost Dry, and I didn’t see you in there?”

Chad: “I was involved in that record, to be honest with you. We’re trying to work that out.”

Vulture: “Was there a mix-up with the credits?”

Chad: “I guess you could call it that.”

Vulture: “Would you call it something else?”

Chad: “We made some tunes. There were some good vibes there. We recorded it in Florida at a boathouse studio. I played some keys here and there. I was present.”

Link to interview

Im thinking/hoping it was the label that screwed up on the credits, and not beef.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I found the interview that I read on Vulture.com where Vulture.com asks Chad about his credits on Pusha T’s abum It’s Almost Dry album this what Chad said:

Vulture: “I was looking over the credits for Pusha T’s album It’s Almost Dry, and I didn’t see you in there?”

Chad: “I was involved in that record, to be honest with you. We’re trying to work that out.”

Vulture: “Was there a mix-up with the credits?”

Chad: “I guess you could call it that.”

Vulture: “Would you call it something else?”

Chad: “We made some tunes. There were some good vibes there. We recorded it in Florida at a boathouse studio. I played some keys here and there. I was present.”

Link to interview

yikes