Pharrell been working on new N.E.R.D music, says he has 12 songs done and said they give him the same feeling as the songs from N.E.R.D’s In Search Of

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
I hope Chad and Shay are 100% on board, it ain’t an official N.E.R.D album unless they’re both involved!

nerd-comeback-2017sd.jpg
I'm not sure about Shay but I'd be surprised if Chad was — last thing I read he was suing Pharrell for not crediting him on production credits.

Milk Man

Veteran
Daps
I'm not sure about Shay but I'd be surprised if Chad was — last thing I read he was suing Pharrell for not crediting him on production credits.

I been trying to find that article again

Do you remember what interview that was for with Chad?

I think the magazine interviewing him asked about his contributions or credits to some work and he says something like “we’re working that out”

Milk Man

Veteran
Daps

Wait, what?

I found the interview that I read on Vulture.com where Vulture.com asks Chad about his credits on Pusha T’s abum It’s Almost Dry album this what Chad said:

Vulture: “I was looking over the credits for Pusha T’s album It’s Almost Dry, and I didn’t see you in there?”

Chad: “I was involved in that record, to be honest with you. We’re trying to work that out.”

Vulture: “Was there a mix-up with the credits?”

Chad: “I guess you could call it that.”

Vulture: “Would you call it something else?”

Chad: “We made some tunes. There were some good vibes there. We recorded it in Florida at a boathouse studio. I played some keys here and there. I was present.”

Link to interview

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I found the interview that I read on Vulture.com where Vulture.com asks Chad about his credits on Pusha T’s abum It’s Almost Dry album this what Chad said:

Vulture: “I was looking over the credits for Pusha T’s album It’s Almost Dry, and I didn’t see you in there?”

Chad: “I was involved in that record, to be honest with you. We’re trying to work that out.”

Chad: “We made some tunes. There were some good vibes there. We recorded it in Florida at a boathouse studio. I played some keys here and there. I was present.”

Link to interview

damn

Daps

Link to interview

Ahh, I am not fully sure that means they're beefing but who knows?