PG County, MD to expand youth curfew after emergency leg. session

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
Gaithersburg and Rockville are literally in the top 5 cities in the country for diversity in the country. Try again.

I will be headed to the Glenstone in a few weeks and having Mother's Day at a lovely vineyard as the sunsets. Yes I will be staying in my safe luxurious county.

Please stay in DC, PG and Charles County. Seems like we both know our places. We should stick to it.

PS invest in wheels locks

I went to high school in rockville in the 90s and have several friends staying in Gaithersburg now. THAT shyt IS WEAK in terms of entertainment.. unless you're raising children you're wasting your life away.

• Haha
Reactions: IVS

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
:francis: That's why you won't catch me in PG. shyt has turned into SE 2.0

After they left that dead body in Jaspers and people were okay with them not shutting down I knew what was up...actually I knew before then but that sealed the deal.
Yeah PG got plenty hoods

shyt been ratchet in several parts

Idk why nikkas be thinking it’s bel air or some shyt lol

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
How is it the ratchets always mess up the nice black areas, but the rednecks never mess up the nice white areas?

:jbhmm:
The class distinctions between Black people aren't as rigid as they are with white people.
We occupy a lot of the same spaces, have mixed class families (even mixed class siblings), and often have extended families where we take in relatives' kids on some Fresh Prince shyt.
Lot of people with different sets of values in the same spaces. Something has to give. And sometimes the regular kids think they have to conform to bad values to fit in.

Ab/ invalid told a story once about college kids from the Martha's Vineyard set. They pledged a frat at a well known HBCU. They got the bright idea to bring their frat brothers to MV and have a spring break/booty fest event.. They didn't respect the space they occupied and wanted to degrade it with stupid shyt.

Eye opening story. College educated early 20s adults doing it made me understand how pre-teen and teens in high income areas must be even more susceptible to this thinking.

Last edited:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
The class distinctions between Black people aren't as rigid as they are with white people.
We occupy a lot of the same spaces, have mixed class families (even mixed class siblings), and often have extended families where we take in relatives' kids on some Fresh Prince shyt.
Lot of people with different sets of values in the same spaces. Something has to give. And sometimes the regular kids think they have to conform to bad values to fit in.

Ab/ invalid told a story once about college kids from the Martha's Vineyards set. They pledged a frat at a well known HBCU. They got the bright idea to bring their frat brothers to MV and have a spring break/booty fest event.. They didn't respect the space they occupied and wanted to degrade it with stupid shyt.

Eye opening story. College educated early 20s adults doing it made me understand how pre-teen and teens in high income areas must be even more susceptible to this thinking.
That’s totally it.

And that is going to change as time goes on because this is inexcusable.