Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I still play all the time :ehh:

Why aren’t you playing Helldivers 2…… oh wait :mjlol:
MeachTheMonster - Xbox Gamertag

:patrice:Link doesn't even show you having play Halo in over a month.
What is "I still play all the time"?
I'm seeing a lot of Gamepass games you launched for 30 minutes and never played again based on the 0 achievements on the games. :ohhh:
:damn:Where are the receipts for you actually playing ANY Xbox exclusive games!?!?!?! WHERE!!>>>+WPOINFCPUEQN{F( JQ{(#FR(JQ!!?!?!?!??

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I'm seeing a lot of Gamepass games you launched for 30 minutes and never played again based on the 0 achievements on the games. :ohhh:
:damn:Where are the receipts for you actually playing ANY Xbox exclusive games!?!?!?! WHERE!!>>>+WPOINFCPUEQN{F( JQ{(#FR(JQ!!?!?!?!??
ccd.jpg

Canon

Veteran
Daps

:heh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

More sony stan lies.

I’ve completed Both dead space and Bramble over the last two weeks or so and Am now about 10 hours into RE3.

All things i’ve posted about on here.

I don’t need to make up lies like you stan’s :smh:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
More sony stan lies.

I’ve completed Both dead space and Bramble over the last two weeks or so and Am now about 10 hours into RE3.

All things i’ve posted about on here.

I don’t need to make up lies like you stan’s :smh:
You said you play Halo Infinite "all the time".
When was "all the time" breh?
That's what we're addressing.

Receipts show the on going joke is true.
Xbots love gamepass so much and it's such a great value that they just download a bunch of games, play them for 30 minutes, and move on to the multiplats that are actually worth something. "Xbox gamepass...for all the games you pass on". So essentially, ya'll rent a bunch of trash, pretend you love it, and your real life actions show you're playing the same exact games as everyone else. I'm just going by the receipts breh. Ya'll don't like Xbox exclusives. It's OK. We don't either. :russ:
Meach! Check my receipts and bask in the Platinum trophy glow of Same Man 2.
Where's your trophy for at least completing the campaign at least ONCE for these xbox exclusives?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Xbots love gamepass so much and it's such a great value that they just download a bunch of games, play them for 30 minutes, and move on to the multiplats that are actually worth something. "Xbox gamepass...for all the games you pass on". So essentially, ya'll rent a bunch of trash, pretend you love it, and your real life actions show you're playing the same exact games as everyone else
. I'm just going by the receipts breh. Ya'll don't like Xbox exclusives. It's OK. We don't either. :russ:

🤔

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
we talking about halo sir

You said you play Halo Infinite "all the time".
When was "all the time" breh?
That's what we're addressing.

Xbots love gamepass so much and it's such a great value that they just download a bunch of games, play them for 30 minutes, and move on to the multiplats that are actually worth something. "Xbox gamepass...for all the games you pass on". So essentially, ya'll rent a bunch of trash, pretend you love it, and your real life actions show you're playing the same exact games as everyone else. I'm just going by the receipts breh. Ya'll don't like Xbox exclusives. It's OK. We don't either. :russ:
Meach! Check my receipts and bask in the Platinum trophy glow of Same Man 2.
Where's your trophy for at least completing the campaign at least ONCE for these xbox exclusives?

Achievements work different dummy.

you gotta do specific shyt. I’m not an achievement hunter.

Playing this now.

Coming directly from Dead Space to this. I feel this is easily the better game. Only thing missing is the stomp. Damn zombies always getting up to attack me again :beli:

Like i said, i’ve talked very much about the games i’ve played here. No need for lies like you nasty stans.