Pete Rock Goes In On Lupe....Again and Explains his Anger

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
I think that about sums it up. It's about respect. Even moreso when the song was made with your deceased friend in your thoughts. It is not like Swizz Beats sampling 'Im A Hustla' baby for Cassidy.

They cant hear you though, in every walk of life there is set of principles in play, unfortunately were in the entitlement age, principles and morals be dammed.

KILLAKUTT7

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK
Lupe is a fagggot nerd, first he dont know the lyrics to Tribe and now he fuccks up a classic song. Now I know all you young/non NY heads are gonna be like "who cares?" but what youre missing is this, fine Lupe dont wanna know his history thats cool. but dont agree to be on hip hop legends and not know the damn lyrics, shiiit you couldve memorized the shiit the night before at the least and secondly dont ask to remake a song and then do Pete greasy.

Fuccck you disrespectful young nigggas, ya'll the reason hip hop is trash now.

Troy beat>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lupes whole career

lupe aint no fakkit nerd- he actually spits that dope conscious raps- raps with actual meanings- does that make him a fakkit nerd?

look im a pete rock fan- im from new york and respect atcq and pete rock- but pete rock is shady- and lupe used to listen to gangsta music growing up not atcq- thats why he f'd that up

he actually signed stack bundles (RIP) and were goin make a group but then he realized that gangsta music aint for him- u gotta respect him for that

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Lupe is a fagggot nerd, first he dont know the lyrics to Tribe and now he fuccks up a classic song. Now I know all you young/non NY heads are gonna be like "who cares?" but what youre missing is this, fine Lupe dont wanna know his history thats cool. but dont agree to be on hip hop legends and not know the damn lyrics, shiiit you couldve memorized the shiit the night before at the least and secondly dont ask to remake a song and then do Pete greasy.

Fuccck you disrespectful young nigggas, ya'll the reason hip hop is trash now.

Troy beat>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lupes whole career

that whole situation was blown COMPLETELY out of proportion by both the fans...industry heads...AND lupe...EVERYBODY was actin like dikks in that situation..first off..he didnt fukk the lyrics up THAT bad to recieve all that backlash..it was a simple mistake that nikkas make with they OWN lyrics sometimes...Lupe got MAD backlash for that simple shyt for no reason...but here's where Lupe fukked up..he started makin all kinda excuses talkin bout he aint grow up listenin too ATCQ and had no desire to go back and listen to they albums n all that which while I understand he was angry cause of the backlash..was mad fukkin stupid and just made things worse...THAT was more disrespectful to Tribe than any lyric mistake..he coulda kept the shyt simple and just said he made a simple mistake and he respect ATCQ...but he spazzed the fukk out and ended up REALLY disrespectin them...all parties involved was actin like bytches...

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
e9fda932a86011e18cf91231380fd29b_7.jpg

Props on that pic. Anyways, last night while he was performing, Lu gave a shout out to Pete & C.L., said they're a big part of the reason he's here, then went into Hip-Hop Saved My Life. shyt was dope. Didn't show any animosity whatsoever.