Pete Rock Goes In On Lupe....Again and Explains his Anger

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
Every time Lupe release's an studio album, there's some sort of controversy that comes along with it.

F & L = The bootlegging that forced Lupe to re-do some of the album
The Cool = His boss Chill gets convicted
L.A.S.E.R.S. = Struggle/petition with Atlantic to release a new album, only for them to have full creative control of it
F & L II = The topic of this thread

Can this nikka Lupe ever release an album w/o some kind of controversy/drama going on?

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
I get Pete Rocks original message but then he started talking about making beats with his hands tied behind his back he lost me.

Daps
Reppin
http://youtu.be/pXzHOOuCYZc
It's an L for both individuals. We off that.
Now I'm waiting for Lu to drop these classics :yes:

e9fda932a86011e18cf91231380fd29b_7.jpg

RhymesWell

All Star
Daps
I used to stan Lupe heavy around his first album. Even purchased the album the day it dropped even though I already had the bootleg. But this new Lupe that he gives us ever since after The Cool is just ugh. I wish he would just rap and not talk or interact outside of the booth because his character is really suspect and that has ruined the music for me.

KILLAKUTT7

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK
fukk pete rock- acting like a lil bytch thru this whole situation

hes known to be shady n a dikk- "make my beats, fakkit"

LUPE DA GAWD!!!!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every time Lupe release's an studio album, there's some sort of controversy that comes along with it.

F & L = The bootlegging that forced Lupe to re-do some of the album
The Cool = His boss Chill gets convicted
L.A.S.E.R.S. = Struggle/petition with Atlantic to release a new album, only for them to have full creative control of it
F & L II = The topic of this thread

Can this nikka Lupe ever release an album w/o some kind of controversy/drama going on?

I'm starting to think not. There's always something.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lupe is a fagggot nerd, first he dont know the lyrics to Tribe and now he fuccks up a classic song. Now I know all you young/non NY heads are gonna be like "who cares?" but what youre missing is this, fine Lupe dont wanna know his history thats cool. but dont agree to be on hip hop legends and not know the damn lyrics, shiiit you couldve memorized the shiit the night before at the least and secondly dont ask to remake a song and then do Pete greasy.

Fuccck you disrespectful young nigggas, ya'll the reason hip hop is trash now.

Troy beat>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lupes whole career

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
I dont get why Lupe fans are continuing to be like 'oh fukk pete rock' when it is clear that ATLANTIC fukked up. He said 'yes, as long as I am involved' and they didn't involve him. What the fukk is wrong with that?

You create a piece of art for your close friend and when someone samples it you want to be involved in the process yet thats ego tripping? The fukk is wrong with some of you?

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
Pete admits he was wrong for letting his emotions get the better of him, and more or less says it's a case of principle.

What's wrong with that?

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
I dont get why Lupe fans are continuing to be like 'oh fukk pete rock' when it is clear that ATLANTIC fukked up. He said 'yes, as long as I am involved' and they didn't involve him. What the fukk is wrong with that?

You create a piece of art for your close friend and when someone samples it you want to be involved in the process yet thats ego tripping? The fukk is wrong with some of you?

Lack of principles, and lets not forget that they also live vicariously through rappers also.

Study the posts some of them really feel involved in this shyt.