Albums Pete Rock & Common - The Auditorium, Vol. 1 (Discussion Thread) | Update : Tour Coming

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
They got vinyls shipping this month on the website, might have to get that :ehh:

Already bought the digital to support.
yeah I don't know why the fukk they waiting so late to ship vinyl and cd after the release. I received my Rakim cd 2 weeks ago., but still waiting on that vinyl too.

• Dap
Reactions: ADP
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
yeah I don't know why the fukk they waiting so late to ship vinyl and cd after the release. I received my Rakim cd 2 weeks ago., but still waiting on that vinyl too.

There are very few Vinyl press plants and most of them are taken up by the larger acts like Taylor Swift. Artists have to put in Vinyl orders months in advance nowadays.

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

unfortunately the way records sell these days some artists dont want to take the risks being left with a bunch of cds

so they wait to see what the demand is, how its received AND AFTER that they press the product

same thing happened to Nas and Hit s streak, took a while for the physicals

we like it or not theyre legacy acts, would say 1ST GENERATION AS FAR AS HIP HOP GOES, the 80s acts are making little to ZERO noise

such is life...

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
There are very few Vinyl press plants and most of them are taken up by the larger acts like Taylor Swift. Artists have to put in Vinyl orders months in advance nowadays.
unfortunately the way records sell these days some artists dont want to take the risks being left with a bunch of cds

so they wait to see what the demand is, how its received AND AFTER that they press the product

same thing happened to Nas and Hit s streak, took a while for the physicals

we like it or not theyre legacy acts, would say 1ST GENERATION AS FAR AS HIP HOP GOES, the 80s acts are making little to ZERO noise

such is life...
Ok that makes sense.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
the album isn't bad but at times, why does it sound like Common is having a hard time flowing on the beat?

example

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
This album got me out of jury duty.....I'll see y'all Brehz at Buckhead Theater on September 11th.

I LOVE hip-hop.