Pete Prisco: "I'd Twist Marshawn Lynch's Weiner Like A Pretzel"

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

fakkit cac projecting his gay fantasies because marshawn doesn't want to talk to the media:pachaha:

is it really that serious?:what:

thegrab-590x900.jpg

:scust:

Prisco has issues man on the real. Especially with black players.....dude acted a fukking fool on twitter when Wilson and the seahawks won the Superbowl last year. All you heard this dude saying was you can't win with a QB like Wilson because he runs. Then once Wilson won the damn Superbowl Prisco started saying well it was a damn anomaly.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
This is how you can tell if cats were worth shyt as football players at any point in their lives.

Who would see a cat ripping TD after TD on their team and not get consumed by THAT moreso than by a dude grabbing his crotch?

These white dudes are so corny with their unathletic opinions

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
its frat boy type gay fantasies. actual athletes are looking to lay this fukking dude out the next chance they get, they arent looking for his genitals while in the middle of a pileup to grab and twist around on some anonymous gay shyt. "he wont know its me because its a multiple player pile up so im gonna twist the shyt outta that dikk" :what:i can just imagine the convo this dipshyt had with friends/teammates after he did that shyt.

"man number 27 ran all over your team today, that crotch grab after his big run was pretty disrespectful"

"yeah i got him back tho"

"oh did you level him? blindside him on a pass play or some shyt?"

"nah i grabbed his cock in a pile up"

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had to do my googles to find out who this cat is... shocked he's a senior columnist for a major outlet. Anyway, google led me to a recent article he authored about what it's like trying to tackle Marshawn Lynch, and reading it after seeing his tweet made this shyt sound extra homoerotic:

In a hallway here this week on the night of the Pro Bowl draft, Denver Broncos defensive end/linebacker DeMarcus Ware decided to use my body
to describe how tough it can be to tackle Seattle Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch.

:scust:

His thick legs and powerful running style have made many a defender miss and had plenty of tacklers in his path hoping for the best and not another trip to see the stars. Just imagine that big, tough back coming at you with full speed.

:huhldup:

I wondered what it felt like to hit Lynch
, so with all the Pro Bowl players gathered here before Super Bowl XLIX this week, a game that will spotlight Lynch and the Seahawks against the New England Patriots, I posed that question to several defenders.
:dahell::whoa:

Meeting Lynch in the hole can be a huge challenge
for any safety. Those are some of the most violent collisions in football with any back, let alone one with the power of Lynch.

:wtf:
:merchant::merchant::merchant:

All of those are real quotes and can be found here: http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/pete-prisco/24986411

Dude got that "a mouth is a mouth... I won't tell if you don't" eyebrow raise:

Pete-Prisco.png