Persona 5 Royal | PS4 | PC/PS5/SW/XSX/S,XBO 10/21/22

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I mean this aint the game to do it. This looks like 100% great for casuals. I mean the Q style is enough to tell me that. If it was the same as the base game/royal/strikers then i would more optimism.

FE needs a competitor that appeals to casual fans, but still presents enough challenge to the hardcore crowd. Despite Engage's issues with the story it delivered on the gameplay front easily.

Square prob is the one that could give them competition in that regard. They just need to get those games to be more user friendly or bring back tatics since the casual crowd would swarm under the FF name.
when persona gacha drops and this does numbers that it doesn't deserve, FE will be sweating again because they know what those trenches look like lol

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Strikers never really excluded Royal, they even hinted at multiple Phantom Thieves, so this is mindboggling if especially Sumi isn't at least referenced.

Edit: dude who announced this first has said sth about Akechi
apparently he's in this game

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Strikers never really excluded Royal, they even hinted at multiple Phantom Thieves, so this is mindboggling if especially Sumi isn't at least referenced.

Edit: dude who announced this first has said sth about Akechi
apparently he's in this game

So this mofo that bit it in both games can get in but she can't? They better surprise us.