Persona 3 Reloaded - Xbox, PS4,PS5, PC -February 2, 2024

Daps
am I the only one who doesn’t think this looks as good as Royal? :patrice:

also find it funny how just a couple weeks ago someone was arguing with me about how only Sony hides other platforms on their marketing deals.
Cause it's on Unreal Engine for some reason; Royal and P5 in general was built on a custom in-house engine. That's 90% of the reason why 5 came out like half a decade later than it was supposed to. :dead: shyt is like Square Enix and luminous engine I guess. :francis:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Cause it's on Unreal Engine for some reason; Royal and P5 in general was built on a custom in-house engine. That's 90% of the reason why 5 came out like half a decade later than it was supposed to. :dead: shyt is like Square Enix and luminous engine I guess. :francis:

Oh damn, Atlus has succumb to the power of Sweeney :mjcry:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Seriously wtf is atlus doing
What was the whole point of rereleasing P3 again if they was going to do this shyt?!
They better put FES in there and
A way to save Minato kun from that door:mjcry:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
am I the only one who doesn’t think this looks as good as Royal? :patrice:

also find it funny how just a couple weeks ago someone was arguing with me about how only Sony hides other platforms on their marketing deals.
They all hide platforms because why show other platforms on your own show? I think the rule of thumb is if they don't mention exclusive at the show then it's multiplat

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
They all hide platforms because why show other platforms on your own show? I think the rule of thumb is if they don't mention exclusive at the show then it's multiplat
Normally on an Xbox show they have a brief clip before a trailer that says console exclusive or exclusive kinda like how the VGA has that "world premiere" one. Nobody is obviously putting their rival's logos on a trailer.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It’s not just about putting logos on the trailers. Microsoft is paying for delayed multi platform announcements.

I bet you anything they don’t announce the PlayStation and switch versions until wednesday

Like Microsoft could put out that cheeky tweet about all these games from the PlayStation showcase being multi platform right after but are making sure other platforms can’t do the same

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hope they weren't planning on ending the show with this, otherwise atlus screwed them lol

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s not just about putting logos on the trailers. Microsoft is paying for delayed multi platform announcements.

I bet you anything they don’t announce the PlayStation and switch versions until wednesday
So a timed exclusive marketing right:stopitslime:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Like Microsoft could put out that cheeky tweet about all these games from the PlayStation showcase being multi platform right after but are making sure other platforms can’t do the same
#Shambles :mjlol:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It's going to be weird playing Persona 3 without Junpei and Aigis original voice actors in it. No way they don't recast those two. I mean they might keep Aigis but I doubt it no way on hell do they keep Junpei.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
I tried to get into persona by playing Persona 5 Royal , but I couldn't get over all the reading.