Persona 3 Reloaded - Xbox, PS4,PS5, PC -February 2, 2024

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
From a financial standpoint, I get it. P3 is when the series hit it big. But Persona 1 & 2 are crying out for a remake. And fans would still buy them as the SMT series is bigger than ever these days.

P2 (combined) + updated visuals and gameplay = literally the best RPG of all time.

Eternal Punishment has the best story in the series imo, and I wish more people got to experience it.

I waver between 2 and 3 having the best story of all the Persona games but 1 and 2 still had a lot of the original SMT novel DNA in it and it made for a darker, deeper experience.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
It’s probably not exclusive. Those trailers were supposedly for the xbox show.

Gamepass tho :ehh:
Matter of fact it should be exclusive to yall
So Atlus can get smacked for their insolence when they see them sales don’t add up to shyt :russ:
If its not I probably won’t cop it on PlayStation for this fukkery that happened with their intern fukk who gaffed it
If it comes out on switch or ps4 I’ll pirate it besides that :unimpressed:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
They about to crush buildings with the full reveal. They better have made a combination of FES and Portable best features :ufdup:
if that shyt ain't functionally on the level of p5 its a whole fukking scam :skip:

as much money as atlas has raked in over the years too? tartarus better be twin towers now

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Matter of fact it should be exclusive to yall
So Atlus can get smacked for their insolence when they see them sales don’t add up to shyt :russ:
If its not I probably won’t cop it on PlayStation for this fukkery that happened with their intern fukk who gaffed it
If it comes out on switch or ps4 I’ll pirate it besides that :unimpressed:
Sony stans are some miserable mufukkas :picard:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
if that shyt ain't functionally on the level of p5 its a whole fukking scam :skip:

as much money as atlas has raked in over the years too? tartarus better be twin towers now

Atlus is so fukking dumb and stupid they wasted big anniversaries to do sticker drops and reveal that they printed persona characters on burger packages at some Japanese fast good places :dead:

I expect nothing but the worst from these morons :hhh:

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
am I the only one who doesn’t think this looks as good as Royal? :patrice:

also find it funny how just a couple weeks ago someone was arguing with me about how only Sony hides other platforms on their marketing deals.