Persephanii Lost Weight... Why Would She Do That To Us?

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
]
Fxo0QN5aAAEaoEu

FwLuCdaaIAEC-Vn.jpg

FwX4wyvaQAEbibe.jpg

FsLnkEZaYAAEE5x.jpg

FZk_57DVsAAAeSX.jpg:large

FXjrMuyUsAASGXM.jpg:large

Fgo47FTUcAAYuv8.jpg:large

FpdX4VPacAAd6Cd.jpg:large

stqmzm8za7391.gif

Repped

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
I don’t know anything about this chick but she definitely don’t look like she’s healthy at all. When she hits 40s it’s gonna be even harder for her to lose it.

Ever since I had to pull out a 220 pound BBW out a car from a accident years ago and the strength it took for two of us to get her out shyt don’t even appeal to me anymore. Lol. shyts sexy until she becomes dead weight and you gotta carry all that shyt. Lol
Weak ass non-gym breh :birdman:

Go 'head and switch sides :birdman: :dame:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
212 lbs

I’m sure she will live a long healthy life
She's 5'9 :comeon:

Women carry more fat naturally than men and she's a giant in Womanland. Imagine having big ass titties at a tall height. 30 of those pounds are probably breastmeat.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Weak ass non-gym breh :birdman:

Go 'head and switch sides :birdman: :dame:

Lol bro you getting in your feelings about women who weigh more than 215 lbs? Even put the angry emoji on the post. Lol smh @ you ignoring a woman under that weight to go after lizzo.

You got it breh.

Last edited:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
She's 5'9 :comeon:

Women carry more fat naturally than men and she's a giant in Womanland. Imagine having big ass titties at a tall height. 30 of those pounds are probably breastmeat.
:mjlol: Breh stop. She posted pics of her mom and aunties a couple of years back. She's already had one fat transfer/lipo procedure for certain. She not carrying anything well. She's well in line to end up a ham beast like those before her... just with a pretty face and immaculate breasts :banderas:

Last edited:

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Lol bro you getting in your feelings about women who weigh more than 215 lbs? Even put the angry emoji on the post. Lol smh @ you ignoring a woman under that weight to go after lizzo.

You got it breh.
Check the emoji under my avatar, foo' :birdman:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: Breh stop. She posted pics of her mom and aunties a couple of years back. She's already had one fat transfer/lipo procedure for certain. She not carrying anything well. She's well in line to end up a ham beast like those before her... just with a pretty face and immaculate breasts :banderas:

Facts. She has that "Get it while it's still hot" type of bodies

5-10 years later won't be looking good if she doesn't take her health seriously