Persephanii Lost Weight... Why Would She Do That To Us?

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
I think she would look good if she dropped down to 155-165 ish over the next year or two. But her whole brand would fall apart. But she would be able to go upstairs without huffing and puffing.
She would be fine. The weight loss would open her up to way more people and dudes crying would still be thirsting after her. The worst thing a woman can do is measure her beauty by men that would fukk her even if she was 400 pounds.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
She would be fine. The weight loss would open her up to way more people and dudes crying would still be thirsting after her. The worst thing a woman can do is measure her beauty by men that would fukk her even if she was 400 pounds.

I don’t know anything about this chick but she definitely don’t look like she’s healthy at all. When she hits 40s it’s gonna be even harder for her to lose it.

Ever since I had to pull out a 220 pound BBW out a car from a accident years ago and the strength it took for two of us to get her out shyt don’t even appeal to me anymore. Lol. shyts sexy until she becomes dead weight and you gotta carry all that shyt. Lol

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
I don’t know anything about this chick but she definitely don’t look like she’s healthy at all. When she hits 40s it’s gonna be even harder for her to lose it.

Ever since I had to pull out a 220 pound BBW out a car from a accident years ago and the strength it took for two of us to get her out shyt don’t even appeal to me anymore. Lol. shyts sexy until she becomes dead weight and you gotta carry all that shyt. Lol

rational people: Her back hurts, hips probably hurt, stress on knees, stress on cardiovascular system, Hypertension. She would be healthier if she lost weight.

colibreh: What if she loses her titties!?! :damn: