Superstar
Daps
Thots after they had their period

giphy.gif

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She has a fetish, nothing wrong with that. She tracks her menstrual cycle, nothing wrong with that.

Now letting dudes hit without a condom.. it's a cause for concern but a lot of women are not consistently making partners use condoms.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes women track their cycles as a means of birth control. Welcome to Earth. :funny:

Yep shyt been going on since the beginning of mankind. The difference folks stopped doing this as much with the invention of birth control.

But folks still do this when they try to plan a pregnancy.

Somewhere For Me

All Star
Daps
Lower the ovulation, less chance of pregnancy. However, she still need some back-up plan like Plan B.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Was talking to a friend, found out she a freak and on fetlife. Was telling me some fukked up stories of sexual encounters she had on there. Well apparently she has this gang bang fetish and been thinking bout doing it seriously with some guy she met off there and she said that she scared of getting pregnant but she wants everyone to creampie her and she doesn't take birth control but just now seriously thinking about it?

I wanted to ask her 'ain't you worried bout catching STDs?'

but then a small voice in my head said, 'nikka she probably already has several STDs, just keep listening since you ain't tryna smash anyway.'

So then I told her that's not a good idea it you worried bout getting pregnant. You ain't gonna know who from the gang bang knocked you up. So she said well I'm not that worried because I have a period tracker app. I said nikka what? She says yeah I usually try to fukk guys with a condom but if he doesn't have one I tell him he better fukking pull out in time. Which is ironic cause I love creampies.' I said hol up. You like creampies but don't use birth control? She said yeah I have a period tracker app. She then showed me that around 4 days after her period ends she can get creampied without risk of getting pregnant and she's been doing it for years.

Do you know anyone who tracks their periods like this for creampies?
I keep 2 period/ovulation apps....period diary and Eve

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I heard about that shyt too, but I heard you only have 3 days from right after her period ends to nut inside the chick. If you do so after that time frame you run the risk of getting her pregnant since the sperm can live for up to 7 days. I personally never did it after that 3 day mark though, but I've known others who have and were good, but I rather not risk it. Once you know what works for you, you kinda just stick to that. :whew:

The only thing is shorty walls be extra sensitive during that time, so that fresh coat of paint might sting a lil.

The chick telling the story in the OP sounds like the mother of all thots tho. :scust:

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
years ago, i designed an app for a class project and it was called Ovuearly/Ovulate, and it was meant to track if a woman was ovulating or not. Needless to say, the white feminists in the class were tripping...I need to learn how to code apps..:mjcry: