Period Tracker App

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
huh? her body ain't making eggs in those 4 days after she ovulated and bled out the egg so how is it going to change within those 4 days? i see what you mean by after those 4 days tho. she literally said she thinks she's safe for a week even tho when i looked at her app it only said 4 days
It will change the process and make eggs during those 4 days instead of after because it WANTS to get pregnant. There are no safe 4 days because the p*ssy will figure out the pattern of being nutted in every 4 days after flushing the eggs and it will start ovulating during those 4 days to catch the pregnancy

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
if i had sex three days after my period could i be pregnant | Mom Answers

You have no idea how many women lure men into a false sense of security believing they are safe during those days, because they don't understand how it works.

Those days are only safe until her body stores the sperm you nutted in her for several days and starts ovulating early just to get itself pregnant :russ::mjlol:

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
Actually, she can have unprotected sex, free from a pregnancy scare, for up to 7 days after her cycle.

*Your friend has a few loose screws and should stock up on Plan B.*

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
She can not:mjlol:

Y'all gotta stop thinking that. That's how half of y'all get pregnant
I know you think you are right but you can't tell healthy menstruating women who are in longterm relationships, use the withdrawal method and also allows her SO/hubby to release inside during those 7 days, anything. :mjlol:
There are some men who are also aware...you're not one of them.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
I know you think you are right but you can't tell healthy menstruating women who are in longterm relationships, use the withdrawal method and also allows her SO/hubby to release inside during those 7 days, anything. :mjlol:
There are some men who are also aware...you're not one of them.
I'm not telling you anything. There are entire forums of women telling you they got pregnant during that time, making the same mistake.

There are doctors and medical clinics that have this information published all over the internet.

I'm not telling you anything

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
I'm not telling you anything. There are entire forums of women telling you they got pregnant during that time, making the same mistake.

There are doctors and medical clinics that have this information published all over the internet.

I'm not telling you anything
And there are the women that I am talking about.

I know that you are referring to this type of info:

YES, if you had a 28 days menstrual cycle, and a 7 days period, 7+7 would make it 14, so smack in the middle of your fertile period

sperm after having been deposited into your vagina is able to impregnate an egg for up to 3 x 24 hours, an egg will live for 24 hours.

However, it isn't inclusive of the women who don't get pregnant. I did say 'up to' 7 days but the chances of pregnancy are still slim during that time.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
This shyt just dumb and risky af :mjlol:

Sure it may work a couple of times but eventually you gonna get caught up and 9 months later you looking at your kid like:francis: