Period Tracker App

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Was talking to a friend, found out she a freak and on fetlife. Was telling me some fukked up stories of sexual encounters she had on there. Well apparently she has this gang bang fetish and been thinking bout doing it seriously with some guy she met off there and she said that she scared of getting pregnant but she wants everyone to creampie her and she doesn't take birth control but just now seriously thinking about it?

I wanted to ask her 'ain't you worried bout catching STDs?'

but then a small voice in my head said, 'nikka she probably already has several STDs, just keep listening since you ain't tryna smash anyway.'

So then I told her that's not a good idea it you worried bout getting pregnant. You ain't gonna know who from the gang bang knocked you up. So she said well I'm not that worried because I have a period tracker app. I said nikka what? She says yeah I usually try to fukk guys with a condom but if he doesn't have one I tell him he better fukking pull out in time. Which is ironic cause I love creampies.' I said hol up. You like creampies but don't use birth control? She said yeah I have a period tracker app. She then showed me that around 4 days after her period ends she can get creampied without risk of getting pregnant and she's been doing it for years.

Do you know anyone who tracks their periods like this for creampies?

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
So she said well I'm not that worried because I have a period tracker app. I said nikka what? She says yeah I usually try to fukk guys with a condom but if he doesn't have one I tell him he better fukking pull out in time. Which is ironic cause I love creampies.' I said hol up. You like creampies but don't use birth control? She said yeah I have a period tracker app. She then showed me that around 4 days after her period ends she can get creampied without risk of getting pregnant and she's been doing it for years

:dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh:

I'm stunned she went as far as to get an app for that :dame:

Needs an app fora list of incurable STDs :dame:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
What she hasn't told you is that while watching those couple days where a woman is not ovulating is smart in the beginning, The damn p*ssy is a trap that actually wants to get pregnant, so badly that it will change those days that you think are free from ovulation (the days you think all the eggs are flushed) and start ovulating on the days it notices her getting nutted in raw.

TLDR: she hasn't done that for years, because her body would just change on her without warning to catch those "safe days". The female body will notice the pattern of her getting nutted those 4 days and trick you into getting her pregnant.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
It's amazing what women will tell you when you just shut up & listen.:snoop:

giphy.gif

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh:

I'm stunned she went as far as to get an app for that :dame:

Needs an app fora list of incurable STDs :dame:
Yeah man. I don't know what they teaching in school these days but STDs should also be on the top of chick's list of shyt
to worry bout catching from fukking random dudes

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
What she hasn't told you is that while watching those couple days where a woman is not ovulating is smart in the beginning, The damn p*ssy is a trap that actually wants to get pregnant, so badly that it will change those days that you think are free from ovulation (the days you think all the eggs are flushed) and start ovulating on the days it notices her getting nutted in raw.

TLDR: she hasn't done that for years, because her body would just change on her without warning to catch those "safe days". The female body will notice the pattern of her getting nutted those 4 days and trick you into getting her pregnant.
huh? her body ain't making eggs in those 4 days after she ovulated and bled out the egg so how is it going to change within those 4 days? i see what you mean by after those 4 days tho. she literally said she thinks she's safe for a week even tho when i looked at her app it only said 4 days