PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
You misspelled "kernel", UN mulatto women's issues ambassador.

tumblr_nadix5PMtc1qd8zg3o1_400.gif

Tell us more about why you finally decided to post? It can't be to correct grammar and discuss corn

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I'm just waiting for the @Fonsworth cliffs breh
@PeridotPuss got curved and is going through a rut at work to the point that she believed termination was going to happen.

Turns out her period caused her to unnecessarily exasperate the situation.

Some breh with legs in his avi (RE:thread title) accuses her of being ****. Proof is mentioned as a retort..a back and forth ensues.

Simping, insults...the usual. :ehh:

Edit: she edited the title but the tags are there. And she exposed another breh in her PMs.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@PeridotPuss got curved and is going through a rut at work to the point that she believed termination was going to happen.

Some breh with legs in his avi (RE:thread title) accuses her of being ****. Proof is mentioned as a retort..a back and forth ensues.

No fades arranged?

I'm dissapointed :wow:

Breh is that star fox in your avi :whoo:

Deutsche Bank

Some Of My Partners Dope Fiends Ha
Daps
Reppin
Hookers & Blow
tumblr_nadix5PMtc1qd8zg3o1_400.gif

Tell us more about why you finally decided to post? It can't be to correct grammar and discuss corn
To ask @Domingo Halliburton about when/if the Saudis will significantly cut back on oil production, if that will restart North American operations and do we need to elect a nonfukkboy Repub who will finally approve the Keystone XL, if Chinese loans were granted in exchange for Venezuelan oil leases, if the Harris Corporation now has the market cornered on Hailstorms in time for the total phasing out of 2G networks, and his thoughts on Jack Dorsey's Square?

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
To ask @Domingo Halliburton about when/if the Saudis will significantly cut back on oil production, if that will restart North American operations and do we need to elect a nonfukkboy Repub who will finally approve the Keystone XL,

This is probably the first time ive posted in here. they're not going to cut production they don't want to lose market share. They did it decades ago and it screwed them.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I went ahead and skimmed through this thread and @PeridotPuss literally has a featured thread from and about her PMS'n.....

:mjlol:

Golden :russ:

With that said I'm mad you aint hit me back or let me know you might have job problems:ufdup:

If I didn't know any better I might think I was the one getting curved:patrice:

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps

Edit: she edited the title but the tags are there. And she exposed another breh in her PMs.

Thanks because I am waaaay too tired to read through this lol.