Perfect example of alpha male vs beta male

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
“StOp dikk riDiNg a MoVie :wrist:

If you can’t comprehend what OP is saying in relation to that movie scene then you’re the little boy who needs to grow up.

You sound like a little tea bag faggett who still lives with his mama. :laff:
A lot of these nikkas are offended because they're the embodiment of Fredo :mjlol::mjlol:

"I'm want respecttt :damn:"

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
These betas wont get it bruh you really shouldn’t have even wasted your finger energy typing this thread- not here on the coli, land of the miserable testosterone deficient basement dwelling fukk n!gga. :ehh:

This was a good example of exhibiting an important grown man trait: controlling emotions. :salute:

The object is to always be cool, calm, and collected; no matter how much madness is happening around you. This allows you to think FAR more clearly, and drastically lessens the chance of you doing something or saying something you may later regret doing or saying. :ufdup:

I could go on and on about the importance of having ice in your veins even when there’s rage in your heart; the importance of mastering the poker face, for every aspect of life.. but what for? These d!ckless faggets in here are too b!tchmade to relate to it and, well, you’re obviously already hip :ehh:
One of the best posts I've ever seen on the coli

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
Michael was cold blooded. :wow:

When was the exact moment when he turned? Was it when he killed Sollazzo and McClusky?

or was it when his 1st wife got blew up in the car?

:jbhmm:
Yea in my opinion when his wife got blown up. Especially because his personal bodyguard was who orchestrated the hit. He went cold from there. He knew the word was a dark and unmerciful place

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Bruh you be having like a good lil 2-3 week run where you don’t say nothing retarded then you drop some fukk n!gga sh!t like this :snoop:

like wtf does this wide ass angle you just took, have to do with the point of the OP? :dahell:

Nothing mfka :dahell: it has nothing to do with it :dahell: stop trying so fukking hard to be “special” or whatever it is you aiming for with that bullsh!t ass derail.
You are an idiot who takes an internet forum seriously. Go simp some more crackhead white women

Daps

:pachaha: Kobe is just the definition of an apex predator. Dude is a closer and a competitor. And he has the utmost confidence in his ability

Lebron is just a dude that has the natural talents but without the drive

imagine if Lebron had Kobe's drive. Now THAT player would probably be the best player who ever lived

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
You are an idiot who takes an internet forum seriously. Go simp some more crackhead white women
Mud slinging, adhominems and throwing an e tantrum, seems like you're the one that's taking the internet forum seriously..

Get some rest

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
everyone read the book in here? its better than both movies

shyt actually ruined the first movie for me because the dialog and the details in the book is better. more details about the :demonic: shyt in hollywood, etc
I always heard the movie is better than the book

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GOAT movie. So many lessons on the meaning of manhood, loyalty, and family. Coppala had the GOAT movie run in the 70s The Godfather, The Conversation, The GF 2, Apocalypse Now

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Mud slinging, adhominems and throwing an e tantrum, seems like you're the one that's taking the internet forum seriously..

Get some rest
Corny. You are negging people who dont agree with your stanning of some fictional sociopath, staaaapht it. I understand this fictional cac your hero, but not everyone else is on his dikk like yall.

I gave you legit reason why he wasnt an alpha male, just a sociopathic killer who did it for attention. Yall both in your feelings over a shytty ass movie character:wow:

Scumbag was worse than vito

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
:pachaha: Kobe is just the definition of an apex predator. Dude is a closer and a competitor. And he has the utmost confidence in his ability

Lebron is just a dude that has the natural talents but without the drive

imagine if Lebron had Kobe's drive. Now THAT player would probably be the best player who ever lived

PRETTY MUCH

CURRENTLY, KOBE>LEBRON

DRIVE AND DETERMINATION WILL ALWAYS DEFEAT PHYSICAL GIFTS