Utica police involved in shooting that killed 13-year-old male. What we know.

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
This sounds different from the Tamir Rice situation...these kids fled from a cop and if the pellet gun didn't have some kind of orange tip then there really was no way for the cops to know that it wasn't a real pistol. This is assuming the cops story is legit of course.

I spent some time in Utica and the cops are a$$holes but they aren't the trigger happy types usually, I feel bad for the family but this seems like a FAFO:francis:
Edit: Yeah after watching the video, the kid asked for it.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
This sounds different from the Tamir Rice situation...these kids fled from a cop and if the pellet gun didn't have some kind of orange tip then there really was no way for the cops to know that it wasn't a real pistol. This is assuming the cops story is legit of course.

I spent some time in Utica and the cops are a$$holes but they aren't the trigger happy types usually, I feel bad for the family but this seems like a FAFO:francis:

afraid so

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Not blaming the victim but on the real…

13, outside with a fake gun at 10pm…

Why wasn’t this child at home?! Kids get into all sorts of shyt. They are KIDS. I will never understand letting your kids roam the streets at night thinking nothing will happen 🤷🏾‍♀️