Percy Jackson and the Olympians (Disney+ Season 1 Finale OUT NOW)

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
I watched the first episode and it was way better than the movie :leon:
So far this does the books much more justice than the movies. Characterizations are spot on even if their appearances aren't how I pictured them. I was grown as hell when I discovered these books, to the point I have kids now that have started reading them. This has become family viewing for us and the show is pretty good so far 2 and a half eps in.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
:ohlawd: Just watched the first three episodes. I didn't think it was possible in this modern era for a studio to not fukk up. I won't lie-- I hesistated on the Annabeth casting-- but I like her. Pimento as Dionysus was an inspired choice. The set design, visuals, etc. Everything is on point. I dont think Disney has marketed this hard enough. This is as close to Harry Potter level execution as you can ask for in a TV series.

Last edited:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Yeah the main trio have great chemistry and the world building feels fresh even though I know what is coming.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
F8gMd7naUAAqJ1_.jpg

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
They did a good job on the season but also I see the reason this never became as popular as Harry Potter. This never really got pass Disney channel level of storytelling.

The actors chemistry carried it.