People with dreads how do you deal with the fruzziness

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I just deal with it. One thing that helps me though is that I don't go for the cleaner smaller dread look.

A lot of times my roots just stay looking like King L

maxresdefault.jpg

And I just get lazy and hide it with a cap.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Just kinda deal with it bruh. Make sure youre twisting your hair with something that has good hold and is natural to reduce itchiness. I reccomend Taliah Wajiid(sp) Lock it Up. My hair is real soft with loose curls so my shyt is always frizzy when I hit the 2nd week after a retwist. And once your hair is locked up (about 6-8 months in for most people) don't retwist too often. I'll retwist maybe every 6 weeks now but wash about once a week.

hoodheronova

All Star
Daps
Just kinda deal with it bruh. Make sure youre twisting your hair with something that has good hold and is natural to reduce itchiness. I reccomend Taliah Wajiid(sp) Lock it Up. My hair is real soft with loose curls so my shyt is always frizzy when I hit the 2nd week after a retwist. And once your hair is locked up (about 6-8 months in for most people) don't retwist too often. I'll retwist maybe every 6 weeks now but wash about once a week.
damn

hoodheronova

All Star
Daps
Grab the root of the dread and the loose hairs by the root and finger roll them together.

You also wanna rub the roots against your scalp with the loose hairs.
yea but that's only a temporary solution, they get fruz after that.I appreciate the advice tho