People who redeemed FF7 Remake on PS Plus now get PS5 upgrade free

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dahell: If you upgraded the disc version you're shut out from this. The fukk. Going digital would've probably motivated me to play it more. Sony need to fire everyone of them engineers at PSN, not just the pedophiles.
:deadmanny:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:dahell: If you upgraded the disc version you're shut out from this. The fukk. Going digital would've probably motivated me to play it more. Sony need to fire everyone of them engineers at PSN, not just the pedophiles.

If you upgraded the disc version why do you care about this?

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
If you upgraded the disc version why do you care about this?
My reasoning is right there in the post you quoted. Who wants to fumble around with discs given the alternative? I only bought it physically because it was on sale (and further discounted with GCU). Why deflect from the issue at hand? Since you're obviously on Sony's payroll I'd appreciate it if you passed along my concerns.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
My reasoning is right there in the post you quoted. Who wants to fumble around with discs given the alternative? I only bought it physically because it was on sale (and further discounted with GCU). Why deflect from the issue at hand? Since you're obviously on Sony's payroll I'd appreciate it if you passed along my concerns.

You had the option of downloading the plus version for free like everyone else :yeshrug:

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
You had the option of downloading the plus version for free like everyone else :yeshrug:
:gucci: You so quick to run to your pappy's defense you're not fully understanding the situation. I redeemed the PS+ version but the disc upgrade blocks the PS+ upgrade. Amateur hour type shyt.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:gucci: You so quick to run to your pappy's defense you're not fully understanding the situation. I redeemed the PS+ version but the disc upgrade blocks the PS+ upgrade. Amateur hour type shyt.

I dont think thats true, but if it is…i will pray for you, brother. :wow:

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
I dont think thats true, but if it is…i will pray for you, brother. :wow:
It is true. I'm not making a huge deal out of it but it's kind of ridiculous that PSN still has these kinds of quirks. Why are digital and physical even two different SKUs? Like, who came up with this shyt and why are you defending it?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It is true. I'm not making a huge deal out of it but it's kind of ridiculous that PSN still has these kinds of quirks. Why are digital and physical even two different SKUs? Like, who came up with this shyt and why are you defending it?

Honestly i just never run into these problems. :yeshrug:

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Honestly i just never run into these problems. :yeshrug:
It would seem your myopia and unhealthy obsession doesn't allow you to see them as problems. Doesn't mean that they don't exist. Can't freely go between physical and digital copies of games. How are you defending that? Up until recently the shyt would install both the PS4 and PS5 versions of games (the double icons still pop up though). Previously couldn't purchase PS+ games. All this shyt just flawlessly and painlessly works on other platforms but ok. At worst Sony does this obtuse shyt to nickel and dime folks and at best they're just dreadfully bad when it comes to OS/network matters.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It would seem your myopia and unhealthy obsession doesn't allow you to see them as problems. Doesn't mean that they don't exist. Can't freely go between physical and digital copies of games. How are you defending that? Up until recently the shyt would install both the PS4 and PS5 versions of games (the double icons still pop up though). Previously couldn't purchase PS+ games. All this shyt just flawlessly and painlessly works on other platforms but ok. At worst Sony does this obtuse shyt to nickel and dime folks and at best they're just dreadfully bad when it comes to OS/network matters.

Yes, we get it xbox has smart delivery. Play it on xbox

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Yes, we get it xbox has smart delivery. Play it on xbox
:umad: Sony came up with cross-buy entitlement first, actually. Make$ you wonder why they all but abandoned it. But that's beside the point as I never mentioned smart delivery. I'm just speaking generally about the OS. Feels undercooked when they had a great thing going with PS4. Also, tell your bosses to allow us to install games without needing more allotted space than the actual game size. I mean damn.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:umad: Sony came up with cross-buy entitlement first, actually. Make$ you wonder why they all but abandoned it. But that's beside the point as I never mentioned smart delivery. I'm just speaking generally about the OS. Feels undercooked when they had a great thing going with PS4. Also, tell your bosses to allow us to install games without needing more allotted space than the actual game size. I mean damn.

It takes a Stanley to decipher a Stanley parable.

All this shyt just flawlessly and painlessly works on other platforms but ok.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
It takes a Stanley to decipher a Stanley parable.
Bro what I'm talking about isn't smart delivery. This has been an issue since the PS3/360 days. Physical and digital do not share the same SKU :mindblown:. It even seems like the PS+ version of games is different but I could be wrong in that assumption. Regardless it's just a funky and confusing system of licenses and entitlements. Obviously not a deal breaker but I wish they'd figure that shyt out.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Bro what I'm talking about isn't smart delivery. This has been an issue since the PS3/360 days. Physical and digital do not share the same SKU :mindblown:. It even seems like the PS+ version of games is different but I could be wrong in that assumption. Regardless it's just a funky and confusing system of licenses and entitlements. Obviously not a deal breaker but I wish they'd figure that shyt out.

Me too. For your sake:ufdup: