People who redeemed FF7 Remake on PS Plus now get PS5 upgrade free

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Don’t look a gift horse in the house official thread
:comeon: You know this shyt is messed up lol. Sony and Square are both some miserly motherfukkers. Does it warrant the meltdowns occurring elsewhere? No but it ain't a "gift horse" either.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:comeon: You know this shyt is messed up lol. Sony and Square are both some miserly motherfukkers. Does it warrant the meltdowns occurring elsewhere? No but it ain't a "gift horse" either.

I dont see a lot of people outraged over this. I see more people mad about the shytty PC Port.

Either way, playstation players got it for free on plus and ow they’re getting the upgrade for free. You’re not a victim lol

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
I dont see a lot of people outraged over this. I see more people mad about the shytty PC Port.

Either way, playstation players got it for free on plus and ow they’re getting the upgrade for free. You’re not a victim lol
People are complaining either because they didn't claim the PS4 version and/or bought the PS5 version since Sony/Square were not forthcoming. Never said they were outraged. I mean it is what it is but understandable why it would bother folks.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
People are complaining either because they didn't claim the PS4 version and/or bought the PS5 version since Sony/Square were not forthcoming. Never said they were outraged. I mean it is what it is but understandable why it would bother folks.

Sucks for them:francis:

Allen Poe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans --> Las Vegas
this is perfect timing, because I'm 99% sure one of my family members just bought this shyt for me. Now I can tell them to return it and get me another game instead. I just gotta figure out what. I want ratchet & clank, but I know I won't get to that bytch for awhile (still gotta beat the previous game on PS4).

why didn't they do this back in June?

had to milk that joint for what they could :mjlit:

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
:dahell: If you upgraded the disc version you're shut out from this. The fukk. Going digital would've probably motivated me to play it more. Sony need to fire everyone of them engineers at PSN, not just the pedophiles.