People who redeemed FF7 Remake on PS Plus now get PS5 upgrade free

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Good news, I've got this one in the backlog. I'm wondering how much the upgrade will cost though, I doubt it'll be free:patrice:

EDIT: Some people on Resetera are saying it's free. We'll see.

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
If you added it with PS+ it's being upgraded to the PS5 version. Tweet says that.
It doesn't say that at all. "will be able to upgrade to the PS5 version of the game." could just mean that instead of having to pay full price for the PS5 version you can upgrade at a reduced price.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It doesn't say that at all. "will be able to upgrade to the PS5 version of the game." could just mean that instead of having to pay full price for the PS5 version you can upgrade at a reduced price.
If they're saying this Wednesday PS+ members who redeemed that game for PS4 will be upgraded to the PS5 version you should take them at their word. They aren't saying you need to do anything for the upgrade they're just saying it will happen.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Me holding out finally paid off :blessed:
Was planning on finally getting this next month now I can have my pallet cleaned from that awful scarlet nexus :blessed:

I know its ur opinion but most the reviewers i trust love it.and as a jrpg junkie it looks lit. Lol

Yet again some folks think smt 3 is god tier and i think its mid( story telling is just bland) hopefully smt 5 is better