People Who Feel Safe in White Neighborhoods Come Explain Why? (NBA Season Edition)

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
I feel safe in my neighborhood cause its a good area, it just so happens to be mostly white. seems like youre the one trying to say only white neighborhoods are safe or something

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
I feel comfortable living in neighborhoods with people who have similar income and educational levels that i have :yeshrug:

5thbornpowerseed

All Star
Daps
As long as I can walk to the corner store and not feel like I need to bring my pistol in order to make it back home, I'm good. I don't give a shyt what type of neighborhood it is. Just so happens in Jersey, you usually have to worry about black, spanish or cops. The white folks up here are kinda soft.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Hell naw, I feel paranoid as fukk when up in evergreen park, a chicago suburb.

For those who don't know, that's the wack ass mufukkas who robbed the lil Jackie Robinson baseball team of their championship.

Mufukkas see dreads and a hoodie and its a wrap...be getting those "he finna steal something" looks.

:dwillhuh:...I thought that team won

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
I feel safer in low crime areas, I've lived in the hood the majority of my life.

Would I rather be in an all white neighborhood or a mixed race neighborhood. Mixed race.

Would I rather raise my family in an all white neighborhood or the hood?

Easy, white neighborhood, I'd just have to make sure they made some friends at after school programs and sports programs

Most cacs are cowards anyways, I'm not a little guy either. I'd just have to make sure I kept multiple guns in my house. Teach wife how to shoot. Sharpen up my skills.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I don't feel safe or unsafe around them. I am aware of their nature though so being fully comfortable around them is impossible for me. Even with the two I consider friends.

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
this happens everywhere actually...in most parks they kicking you off the court and out the park when it gets dark and they refuse to turn the lights on....look over in the other direction and the tennis courts and baseball fields are lit the fck up with cacs playing their sports - even on the black side of town...:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:to all parks and recreation cacs and c00ns

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I don’t feel welcomed, I can tell you that much. It’s the difference between people not bothering, or disturbing you and people staring at you, asking you questions in order to determine your purpose, if you’re suppose to be there, etc. It’s like “why do you think my purpose is so radically different from yours where you’d question me”. People who are quick to request information from you but are less likely to offer any in exchange, those are people that don’t want you around but need to know how to classify you