People Who Feel Safe in White Neighborhoods Come Explain Why? (NBA Season Edition)

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
This is a feel good thread:troll:

We talking peace and love:troll:

If you feel safe shopping, walking through, or living in a majority white neighborhood please share your reasons why:feedme:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Hell naw, I feel paranoid as fukk when up in evergreen park, a chicago suburb.

For those who don't know, that's the wack ass mufukkas who robbed the lil Jackie Robinson baseball team of their championship.

Mufukkas see dreads and a hoodie and its a wrap...be getting those "he finna steal something" looks.

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
:yeshrug::ehh:

I'm in the U.S. black belt region...
black-belt-30b7f1fef8f03492.jpg

BlackBelt.jpg

So I'm good ether way. It'll be like any other day. I keep telling yall the problem is wit all these folks who want to live around cacs. Everytime you hear about a police shooting check the demographics of the city %90 chance it's folks trying to live around cacs. :ehh: I grew up in a city were African Americans ran damn near everything. My city is +80% AA and I can go down the hwy into the county and disappear even further if need be. :yeshrug:

The people wit the probs are those who want to float around in places like Seattle, LA, Vegas, Milwaukee, Chicago, Connecticut, NYC, etc:francis:

:coffee:
So why are you black and not living in Atlanta?

Let cacs govern over your locality then complain how they treat you bruhs
(this shyt is damn near a science)

Fort Worth, Texas
White 61.6%
—Non-Hispanic 41.7%
Black or African American 18.9%
Hispanic or Latino (of any race) 34.1%
Asian 3.7%

McKinney, Texas

74.8% White
10.5% Black
0.7% Native American
4.1% Asian
0.1% Pacific Islander
3.1% reporting two or more races
18.6% of residents were Hispanic or Latino of any race

I keep telling folks:francis:

2010 Census[edit]

As of the 2010 Census, the population of the county was 4,092,459, White Americans made up 56.6% of Harris County's population; non-Hispanic whites represented 33.0% of the population. Black Americans made up 18.9% of the population. Native Americans made up 0.7% of Harris County's population. Asian Americans made up 6.2% of the population (2.0% Vietnamese, 1.2% Indian, 1.1% Chinese, 0.6% Filipino, 0.3% Korean, 0.1% Japanese, 1.0% Other). Pacific Islander Americans made up just 0.1% of the population. Individuals from other races made up 14.3% of the population; people from two or more races made up 3.2% of the county's population. Hispanics and Latinos (of any race) made up 40.8% of Harris County's population. As of the 2010 census, there were about 6.2 same-sex couples per 1,000 households in the county.[12]

Harris County, Texas - Wikipedia

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I live in a little suburban area. I like it because the police station is literally a quarter mile down the road, and they've helped me out on a few occasions. And it's just so fukking quiet here. Nothing but young professionals and old people all going about their day minding their own business. I'm not the only black person in my complex, but I'd say probably 25% of people here are POC. Which isn't bad for Kentucky. I enjoy not having music playing loud or nosy neighbors or kids running around fukking shyt up at all hours. It's peaceful.

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
:patrice:
I live in a little suburban area. I like it because the police station is literally a quarter mile down the road, and they've helped me out on a few occasions. And it's just so fukking quiet here. Nothing but young professionals and old people all going about their day minding their own business. I'm not the only black person in my complex, but I'd say probably 25% of people here are POC. Which isn't bad for Kentucky. I enjoy not having music playing loud or nosy neighbors or kids running around fukking shyt up at all hours. It's peaceful.

:jbhmm:

:picard:

I will say in regards to this kinda stuff my biggest gripe is with folks near both of the extremes...
linear_relationship.png

1. Those who grew up around extreme poverty & violence
Why? My prob with them revolves around the extent to which they assume the hell they went through growing up is the same for all(most) AAs.
Typified by...
  • Not wanting to live around black people cause they are tired of "da hood".
  • Wanting to move out to the suburbs around cacs.
  • Complaining about AAs as a group when referring to specific negative subgroups.

2. Those who grew up away from other African Americans in white suburbs.
Why? My prob with them revolves around the extent to which they have a cac image of AAs who they never grew up or lived around.
Typified by...

• Having the same talking points as cacs as concerns AAs
  • Believing that what they see in rap videos and on the evening news from their couch in white suburbs is the totality/majority of AA life. (similar to AAs who only think ...safari, "tribes", ebola, & conflict as concerns Africa cause thats all cac media shows them)
  • Believing that there are only three types of AAs. Rich AAs, AAs like themself who live in white suburbs, and poor ghetto dwelling AAs.(basically they act like if they weren't rich or didn't live around cacs they would have to live in violent slums)
I have a prob with both for different reasons. As I said numerous times I grew up in a "financially integrated" neighborhood in a city thats 80ish% African American, Birmingham AL. Now were there problem people? Sure, but anybody who knows anything knows that folks who about that kinda life only really mess with other into the same shyt. I'm not worried the auto repair man down the street is going to shoot the postal worker :mjlol:
(...though a little bruh hated when project kids would steal bikes while you sleeping or gone from home. Gotta wait till Christmas and shyt for a new bike :mjcry:)
Anyway, it's not until you can make a proper analysis of the dynamics of AA life(which is what @BlackPrint is stating isn't happening) that you are able to make targeted programs for those bad apples.(If everybody is broken then you don't know who you should fix first ...or more importantly who's reliable)