People that refuse to tip are the worst

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Was hanging with my homeboy over the weekend at his crib and we ordered a pizza. Said I got it. When the delivery came I gave him the cash and told him to let the dude keep the change

My homebody came back with the pizza and handed me my change
:dwillhuh:

Me: Yo I said let him keep it:comeon:

Him: You actually tip these nikkas?:dahell:

Me: There wasn’t a reason not to :dahell:

So we get into this whole debate about tips. Been out with this nikka 100s of times over the past couple decades. Found out he didn’t even tip bartenders. I never knew this shyt. Even tho I have seen him blow whole wads of cash on tipping strippers
:heh:

His said it’s dumb as hell to get a job that relies on tips. I said it’s even more dumb to use the services of somebody who relies on tips and then refuse to do it. Basically you a free loader. He said he should be able to go out and have a good time without the hassle of tipping people

I told him he’s a special kind of dikk head

How the coli feel about this?:jbhmm:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I always tip.
I don't believe in the argument that "it depends on the service". I just tip as a matter of principle. Often, the servers/drivers/whatever aren't to blame for food being slow out of the kitchen or whatever.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was hanging with my homeboy over the weekend at his crib and we ordered a pizza. Said I got it. When the delivery came I gave him the cash and told him to let the dude keep the change

So we get into this whole debate about tips. Been out with this nikka 100s of times over the past couple decades. Found out he didn’t even tip bartenders. I never knew this shyt. Even tho I have seen him blow whole wads of cash on tipping strippers

His said it’s dumb as hell to get a job that relies on tips. I said it’s even more dumb to use the services of somebody who relies on tips and then refuse to do it. Basically you a free loader. He said he should be able to go out and have a good time without the hassle of tipping people

Your friend is right tipping is an American thing. It is amazing we allow people to be underpaid.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

100% agree. Don't go out to a place if you can't afford or don't want to tip.

Bigger discussion is the system itself needs to be deaded. Other countries don't do it and it's so refreshing. But then again, they actually pay their people. :ohhh:

Last edited:

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset

i agree with you hes a freeloader

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
America is the only country that "enforces" tipping. It does not make sense. Literally every other county views this as a negative. Some restaurants in foreign countries will actually ask you to leave if you tip. Tipping originated from restaurant owners intentionally not wanting to pay employees. Servers are doing their jobs, just because it is difficult does not mean you deserve a tip. You are getting paid regardless.

We have created this myth that servers are penniless and need the money, when in actuality servers take home decent cash night in and night out. Also most people do not know that restaurants are required by law to make up at least the minimum wage difference on their pay stubs, which is why servers hate when tips are written out on tabs. Cash does not have to be reported which means they can essentially earn more than minimum wage workers at say a McDonalds or grocery store. But those guys don't get tips. Servers do not want to be paid a standard wage. It would mean less money for them.

We go at people who refuse to participate in this system instead of actually going at the restaurants. If you hate your job, then build some skills outside of taking orders and bringing food out and get a different job. Simple. Stop trying to shame people into giving you extra money for doing a job YOU APPLIED FOR. Besides most people don't even tip based off of service. We tip based on how the server makes you feel/their attitude.

So no, people who don't tip are not the worst. I don't tip, but don't wear it as a badge of honor. I actually worked at a restaurant in college for a year and a half and of course I accepted tips, but I never demanded or expected one. I did my job, went home and got paid for it. Yes it sucked, but I was building skills elsewhere.

Of course if you don't tip that means you are broke too somehow. So a person can pay $100 for a meal, but since they refuse to spend extra they are somehow broke? :heh:
It's funny how we will chastise people for not tipping, and yet those same people will do everything in their power to not make eye contact with the homeless man standing near their car asking for money. Make it make sense people

Last edited:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
UberEATS & the types are different, you should always tip the delivery guy.
Your friend is saying why tip people who chose that job, if one he has is forced to have that job i'm positive he will change his mind.

But tiping is a complex topic.
Firstly I will tip, but I don't tip percentage based, that's a bunch of bullshyt!!!
If I order a salad or a big plate of sushi there shouldn't be a difference in tip, the waitress brought a plate no matter the price of what is on it, same labor involved.
Same thing with uberEats, if I order 70$ worth of food or 15$ worth of food I will tip the same, the only difference is distance like how far the restaurant is.

But I do not want to be forced to pay, and if a waitress gives me my food and disapears sorry no tip for her.

ALSO, I do tip but I do not like I am paying for what the employeer should be paying for.
There are PLENTY of other service jobs that don't expect tips, but they are paid fine so there is no need.

Last edited: