People still use chatrooms?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Sounds like I missed out on some grade A fukkery :noah:

Not really. I was just talkin to folks. Gettin personal and all that. People revealed some interesting things. Nigerian let it all out and some big nose chick talk about being abused by her boyfriend. I asked her if she had male friends she said *yea* Im thinkin there may have been a correlation between their 3 year relationship and her suddenly being slapped in the 3rd year. I asked, why he hit you. She said *because he was an a$$hole * and left. These guys playin harps for the bytch but i can tell something demonic happened because a man dont put his hands on you after 3 years because you burnt the chicken.

Unsolved demonic mysteries. :whoo:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Not really. I was just talkin to folks. Gettin personal and all that. People revealed some interesting things. Nigerian let it all out and some big nose chick talk about being abused by her boyfriend. I asked her if she had male friends she said *yea* Im thinkin there may have been a correlation between their 3 year relationship and her suddenly being slapped in the 3rd year. I asked, why he hit you. She said *because he was an a$$hole * and left. These guys playin harps for the bytch but i can tell something demonic happened because a man dont put his hands on you after 3 years because you burnt the chicken.

Unsolved demonic mysteries. :whoo:

:gladbron:
nikkas had a sitdown with Mowgli to cleanse their demonic ways, I still would've preferred to witness such an occasion but this summary will suffice :obama:
Who is the big nose chick mentioned :leon:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Some random tipsy cac. Had her confessin in 15 minutes.

One demon at a time :smugdraper:
constantine-95.jpg

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
All im concerned with is whether or not peeps getting p*ssy off tiny chat/coli or tiny chat in general.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
All im concerned with is whether or not peeps getting p*ssy off tiny chat/coli or tiny chat in general.

Bruh dont bother. Aint no women in your city and your game is too weak to spit at the women who are there let alone carry a conversation.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Bruh dont bother. Aint no women in your city and your game is too weak to spit at the women who are there let alone carry a conversation.

:heh: Ill keep doing what I'm doing. You also continue spending hrs/days on webcam and analyzing dudes in chatrooms

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:heh: Ill keep doing what I'm doing. You also continue spending hrs/days on webcam and analyzing dudes in chatrooms

:youngsabo:

We just having conversation with coli friends. You aint gotta prove to me you like women bruh. I get it, you're only after the girls.

So you say......:comeon:

concise

Veteran
Daps
I'm pretty sure that somewhere, some back in the day guys and girls are asking, "Do people still use party lines?"

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
rofl I think I know who mowgli talkin about

shyt got real like that tho?
24zhtsi.jpg

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Remember being on AOL chat, trying to hold a conversation, and some random fool comes in and ruin the flow. :rudy: