People still use chatrooms?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Who'd u get into a spat with, sir :skip:

No one really just analyzing the motivations behind posters who speak vile demonic filth on the internet. When you delve into the lives of these people you find that underneath it all lies hurt and pain from years long past. Its so demonic when your childhood still shapes the demonic generalizations you live with, as a man. :whew:

Disgust @ yall believing that big nose broad was some angel. *awww leave her alone* :rudy: A chick who plays football isnt a freak? :skip: Stop it.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Tiny chat. Catch up. We getting to the heart of all matters when that voice is on. Posters you respected who act demonic online turn into sympathetic simps and mother theresa when its real. I never realized how phony coli posters were till last night, on Tiny Chat. :merchant:

What happened.

Evil genius Jay

The TSC PLAYAZ!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jersey
heya let's chat!

:rudy:
:shaq:

:sitdown:
NeggedGif.gif

Gunshi

Reboot Coming…
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
Tiny chat. Catch up. We getting to the heart of all matters when that voice is on. Posters you respected who act demonic online turn into sympathetic simps and mother theresa when its real. I never realized how phony coli posters were till last night, on Tiny Chat. :merchant:

next time yall on coli chat send me a pm so i can join