People still use chatrooms?

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Im just wondering because back in the day circa 2003-6 I used to eat good off the chatrooms. I havent been interested in chatting but was wondering if people still using chatroom and which ones.

back in the day:cook:
BET.com chat
yahoo.com chat

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Chatrooms was my first taste of the 'net when I had that free month of AOL cd come to my door. AOL chats turned into BP/Migente/MixedRace/etc chats then finally nikkaz said fukk it and got Yahoo Messenger and just told broads to hit em on that shyt.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Chatrooms was my first taste of the 'net when I had that free month of AOL cd come to my door. AOL chats turned into BP/Migente/MixedRace/etc chats then finally nikkaz said fukk it and got Yahoo Messenger and just told broads to hit em on that shyt.
nikka, this was piff. I had more than 10 cd's, then got that free netzero shyt with the ads

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Tiny chat. Catch up. We getting to the heart of all matters when that voice is on. Posters you respected who act demonic online turn into sympathetic simps and mother theresa when its real. I never realized how phony coli posters were till last night, on Tiny Chat. :merchant:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
tiny chat corny so far, I just checked it. All nikkas do is tell jokes and insult each other for hours. fukk all that, where the bytches at?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
tiny chat corny so far, I just checked it. All nikkas do is tell jokes and insult each other for hours. fukk all that, where the bytches at?

Theres quite a few there. You be shy, off the mic, not saying shyt. We had like 6 chicks in the chat last night. There was even a pawg there for you to spit at.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
the coli tinychat is just so god damn awkward i cant even sit in there for more than 10 minutes at a time, fukking nigerian and brokewave c00ning it up and talking constantly the whole time....if nigerian didnt sound like a fukking whiteboy surfer and talk over everyone it probably wouldnt be so bad

when nigerian and the c00n brokewave arent spamming on the mics or in the chat, its just awkward silences watching people type or listening to them breathe on the mics :gag:

xd21

Sohh Icey
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sohh icey
Im just wondering because back in the day circa 2003-6 I used to eat good off the chatrooms. I havent been interested in chatting but was wondering if people still using chatroom and which ones.

back in the day:cook:
BET.com chat
yahoo.com chat
People use the one on Mocospace to pull hoes:rudy: